The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please add opacity slider for reticle/crosshair

CircleOf14779
CircleOf14779
Soul Shriven
Hello. Eso has some absolutely gorgeous scenery that I love to take in while just walking around and exploring. But sometimes the reticle/crosshair takes away from this enjoyment. I don't feel the reticle should go away completely but it would be great if we can have an option to decide how opaque we want it. Can the developers please add an opacity slider for the reticle/crosshair? The highest setting should leave the reticle exactly the way it is now. And the lowest setting should make it completely disappear. We already have "Friendly Brightness" and "Enemy Brightness" sliders as options, so this would work similar to that.

I think this is a very reasonable request as the crosshair in Skyrim on PS4 is used for targeting enemies and items as well, but at least Skyrim has "Crosshair Toggle" and "HUD Opacity Slider" options.