The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not Receiving Authentication Emails

Animal_Mother
Animal_Mother
✭✭✭✭
I've been trying to log in to ESO for two weeks and haven't received any authentication emails. The last email I received from ESO was dated 12/15/20.

Is email working to Apple's @me.com domain for ESO account verification? Two weeks is a long time.

Luckily, my forum registration is linked to a different email address and I can confirm that I am receiving to it - from the forums at least.

I created a ticket 210112-006078. But ran into a road block when some of the information I needed prompted me to try recovering my account by responding to a link that was to be emailed to me. Did not receive an email for this either. Thus why I am wondering if the emails are going through for the me.com domain.

Oh, you've got to ask so I will answer: There are no blocked contacts for the email address, there are no emails going to the junk folder, there's no rules redirecting emails and my firewall is having no effect on information sent on the account page. My account is very old so I really don't have my product registration codes.

Thanks
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Animal_Mother

We can confirm that your ticket has been received and a member of our support staff will reply via email as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @Animal_Mother

We can confirm that your ticket has been received and a member of our support staff will reply via email as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for checking.

I did receive a promo email for the first time in a month, but I haven’t tried interacting with my account due to work.