The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When is the next patch coming?

argouru
argouru
✭✭✭
There's been numerous issues with the game for a month now and I can't find any info on a patch to fix the errors (voice channel looping, Ring of Pale order lead in The Reach can't be interacted with, etc.) Does anyone know when or if they are working on fixes for these issues?
  • schumi7xwdc
    schumi7xwdc
    Soul Shriven
    1/28/2021 Not Fixed yet, for not being able to see LEAD at Nighthollow Keep, I have 3 Rings, and 4 other LEADS for a 4th ring, cannot see LEAD on table, this has been going on for 3 Months! What's the problem!!!!!!!!
  • schumi7xwdc
    schumi7xwdc
    Soul Shriven
    Maybe January 19th Maintenance? We could only hope.
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    1/28/2021 Not Fixed yet, for not being able to see LEAD at Nighthollow Keep, I have 3 Rings, and 4 other LEADS for a 4th ring, cannot see LEAD on table, this has been going on for 3 Months! What's the problem!!!!!!!!

Same here. I'm waiting for the fix as this is the last lead I need to get the ring.
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    So I guess they refuse to answer us on here as well as on Twitter. Is it too much to ask them to at least give us a basic "we're aware of the issues and are working on fixing them, but don't have an eta at this time. Please be patient"? It would let us know what our complaints aren't being ignored. :/