The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

* UNTO THE BREACH * - A growing guild looking for both new and experienced players

Maltheru
Maltheru
✭✭
“Once more, unto the breach dear friends, once more”

Have you ever thought “I’d like to take this dungeon a little more slowly and experience the mechanics” or “It would be great if someone could explain what’s going on in this trial”?
The guild, Unto the Breach, aims to do these things. It brings guild members together in order to enjoy completing group content in a relaxed atmosphere in which experienced players teach and instruct as newer players learn and progress.
• If you have been around for a while in game and are keen to guide players through dungeons and trials then this could be the guild for you.
• If you are new or relatively inexperienced playing group content and would love a bit advice from the other players then this also could be the guild for you.
• And if you’re in between and think you could do a bit of teaching whilst learning at the same time then again, this could be the guild for you.

We have almost 90 members now and still growing. The guild is running normal trials in order to give newer players a taste of raiding. We also have events organised for most evenings.
So why not apply today, become a breacher, and help the guild grow to a place where we can all have fun together and get better at what we do!!

Leave a note here or jump onto our discord and say hello! https://discord.gg/qp4eqXZ5u6
If you want to chat in game contact myself @Maltheru or @ASCIIcat
Edited by Maltheru on March 12, 2021 9:36AM
  • laethoria
    laethoria
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a lot of fun :D
  • ASCIIcat
    ASCIIcat
    Soul Shriven
    It is rather fun.

Anyone who is looking for a guild, please drop us a message. You never know we just might be the lot you are looking for :wink:
    Edited by ASCIIcat on January 30, 2021 5:54PM
  • ASCIIcat
    ASCIIcat
    Soul Shriven
    Just an update to the guild, we have started running beginner trial runs. If you are looking for a guild to learn, grow and have a good laugh while dipping your toes into the trials; come check us out.

• Axiuzz
    Axiuzz
    Soul Shriven
    I played a lot around a year ago and recently got back into the game. Did mostly solo stuff, questing, and really wanna get into the group content. This sounds like an amazing guild to start learning dungeons and trials. I'll see you on the discord and hope to have a good time :)
  • Maltheru
    Maltheru
    ✭✭
    Quick update on the state of the guild. We are approaching 90 members now and are at a point where we have well over 20 concurrent members online at most times. This means that grouping for random dungeons is becoming a lot easier. And our trials signups are filling up faster and faster. So, if this is the sort of thing you're looking for, drop by our discord to say hello :)
  • Maltheru
    Maltheru
    ✭✭
    We run regular normal trials every Friday and Sunday at 7.00pm UK time. Friday tends to be a farming run to kit out our newer members whilst Sunday circles through all the trials in the game. If you've never experienced a trial before, I'd recommend joining us for one as we take it slowly and explain the mechanics thoroughly in preparation for vet (coming soon :))
  • Snozzle
    Snozzle
    ✭✭
    Hi if you've room for one more still leveling at the moment but would love to be part of a guild that's active for dungeons etc
  • Maltheru
    Maltheru
    ✭✭
    Hi Snozzle

Would love to have you along for the ride. Leave your in game account name here or pop onto Discord where we can have a chat and invite you :)

Regards

Malt
  • Snozzle
    Snozzle
    ✭✭
    Thanks. Account name is snozzle. I'll try and jump on tonight.
    Edited by Snozzle on April 23, 2021 4:14AM
  • Maltheru
    Maltheru
    ✭✭
    We are still growing and looking to recruit players of all levels so if you like the sound of us then jump onto our Discord and say hello :)
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    I’m a recent transfer to the EU server, still leveling my healer presently at lvl35. Looking to move along to trials, very interested. Please send invite to @Baybaeckz in game if you feel we’re a good fit?
  • Maltheru
    Maltheru
    ✭✭
    Hello @Baybaeckz. Invite sent. Hope you are enjoying our guild experience. And to other prospective members, we are always looking for new people regardless of your experience. We run content that people feel relaxed with whether that be trials or dungeons.

Reminder of our discord at https://discord.gg/qp4eqXZ5u6

Malt :)