The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What can Ring of The Pale Order proc?

hexentb16_ESO
hexentb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Mostly wondering if ring of the pale order can proc Troll King. But if you know of any other notable sets that it can proc feel free to share in the comments. :)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if it procs chokethorn?

Prob not
    Edited by Waffennacht on January 10, 2021 10:20PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS has stated that procs should not proc other procs, so logically it shouldn't proc anything. But we know how it is in this game with bugs :smirk:
    EU PC
  • hexentb16_ESO
    hexentb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vildebill wrote: »
    ZOS has stated that procs should not proc other procs, so logically it shouldn't proc anything. But we know how it is in this game with bugs :smirk:

Ya I thought about that but Ring of the Pale Order is a bit different than other proc sets so I wasn't sure.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ring of the Pale Order does not proc from proc sets and the healing does not apply when dealing damage to a damage shield. You only heal when your character with their own skills draws blood.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • hexentb16_ESO
    hexentb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    Ring of the Pale Order does not proc from proc sets and the healing does not apply when dealing damage to a damage shield. You only heal when your character with their own skills draws blood.

The question was if the ring procs stuff. Not the other way around. But thx for the info.
    Edited by hexentb16_ESO on January 11, 2021 2:10AM
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ya I thought about that but Ring of the Pale Order is a bit different than other proc sets so I wasn't sure.

Why is it different? It works just like other proc sets.
    EU PC
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if it procs chokethorn?

Prob not

Chokethorn says "when you use a heal ability", so def shouldn't.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pale order does not proc chokethorn can confirm

also chokethorn bypasses Cyro "cannot heal outside of group" restrictions.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The question was if the ring procs stuff. Not the other way around. But thx for the info.

Oh!!!! My bad!

I do know the Ring procs the Sentinel monster set that summons the dwemer spider, Hiti's set with the warm aura, and also Spell Power Cure which makes it an interesting combo for a Support DPS.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »

Ty

Oh!!!! My bad!

I do know the Ring procs the Sentinel monster set that summons the dwemer spider, Hiti's set with the warm aura, and also Spell Power Cure which makes it an interesting combo for a Support DPS.

That's cool :)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Sahidom
    Sahidom
    ✭✭✭✭

Crimson Twilighy procs Grothgarr and other sets triggered by damage. This is what they said but bugs crept into new items.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »

Ty

Oh!!!! My bad!

That's cool :)

Indeed, essentially any sets that proc off any healing you do will proc it since the healing counts as coming from you.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It does not proc troll king I have tested this. Not sure if it would proc earthgore, it shouldnt proc chokethorn because it requires a healing ability not just a heal. I also haven't tested Bogdan, but let me know if you learn of another 👍
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Oh!!!! My bad!

Haha fantastic, I'm not surprised at all that procs should not proc other proc sets but still do :D
    EU PC
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh!!!! My bad!

Haha fantastic, I'm not surprised at all that procs should not proc other proc sets but still do :D

Yeah, in fact those 3 sets I just listed can proc each other which makes healing very lazy lol. Also helps in focusing on DPS while my tank gets the benefits of the block cost reduction of Hiti's, the DPS get SPC, and I get to play a healer/DPS :tongue:

Another cool trick I do is cast something like Blood Fountain and attacking something or Sated Fury and then turn it off to proc everything when going into a fight.
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're using the Pale Order ring for self survivability I'd think it would give you more healing to skip the monster set and just go 1+1+2x5 pieces with raw offensive stats instead of using Troll King. 925 health back every 2 seconds that only kicks in when you're already low and can't get yourself back over 50% with your first heal vs a steady stream of buffed damage that comes back as heals.
    Every 10K DPS you can do gives you back 1800 hps, from every enemy you hit. Since the cap on the heals only applies to a single instance of damage I easily get back 15K+ hps when I'm in the middle of a mob and have all my AOE dots going.
    Edited by itscompton on January 13, 2021 7:34AM
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sahidom wrote: »

Crimson Twilighy procs Grothgarr and other sets triggered by damage. This is what they said but bugs crept into new items.

With Elfbane, fire version of Domihaus procs of itself if you place the ring so it deals damage.
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravage Health potions proc Ring of the Pale Order, along with several other sets. lol

OT: Pale Order can also proc Bogdan.
    Edited by N00BxV1 on January 15, 2021 9:41AM
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Procs Instant triggering of group healers as well as illusions of grandeur
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."