Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Swashbuckler personnality return ?

DoomGrunt624
DoomGrunt624
✭✭✭
Hello, I would like to know which period in the year or which event could we get back the Swackbuckler personnality ? Last time was January 2020 (one year ago)

Thanks for your help :smile:

c00d350a11ebdd3807883826f498b6ce.jpg

Edited by DoomGrunt624 on January 10, 2021 3:20PM
  • SOLDIER_1stClass
    SOLDIER_1stClass
    ✭✭✭✭
    At the rate they reintroduce items to the crown store.....never.

You'd have a higher chance of winning the mega millions, creating your own company, developing your own game and creating the personality for your game.

While additionally branching out into pharmaceutical research and discovering the cure for all ailments winning yourself the noble prize, before they reintroduce items people want.
  • KovalskyNestor
    KovalskyNestor
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like they listened heh :D
  • belfong
    belfong
    ✭✭
    They are bringing back the Personality only? How about the Pirate costume pack?
  • Misty
    Misty
    ✭✭✭
    I bought it and it's bugged. It gives you a dead right arm.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the rate they reintroduce items to the crown store.....never.

You'd have a higher chance of winning the mega millions, creating your own company, developing your own game and creating the personality for your game.

While additionally branching out into pharmaceutical research and discovering the cure for all ailments winning yourself the noble prize, before they reintroduce items people want.

So who won the mega millions? :tongue:
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Misty wrote: »

Works as it's supposed to for me, but I bought it the first time it came. Doubt that would make a difference though when it comes to bugs.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • SDKTJ
    SDKTJ
    ✭✭✭

Works as it's supposed to for me, but I bought it the first time it came. Doubt that would make a difference though when it comes to bugs.

Did you miss the joke, or am I getting trolled ?
  • Misty
    Misty
    ✭✭✭
    It's bugged. When you run your right hand stays glued to your bum.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's bugged. When you run your right hand stays glued to your bum.

That's actually the design of the walk style, it's not a bug. The character is supposed to look like they're keeping their hand on their sword...whether they have one or not. Sort of like how the Commander walk style also holds their arm behind them.