The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ebony Blabe crown store

Dimmit
Dimmit
✭✭
Hi mates

I'm a bit bad with understanding how Crown Store works. My question is about Ebony Balde. I'd love to buy it. Do I understand correctly that it is only available via CrownStore on limited time like in October? Or maybe I dont understand smth and I can buy it now somewhere? maybe from other players?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daedric Artifacts are Crown Store only and limited time, yes, @Dimmit.

They do cycle back around ... but that can potentially be years down the road.

You can pay for it in gold with Crown Store gifting through another player.

If you decide on the gold option, be very careful on whom you deal with. There are Crown Store brokers (such as Tamriel Crown Exchange) that can ensure a safe transaction.

One other note ... Daedric Artifacts are not dyeable.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on January 9, 2021 6:24PM
  • Dimmit
    Dimmit
    ✭✭
    Thanks a lot @Taleof2Cities

Guess I just have to wait
  • Dimmit
    Dimmit
    ✭✭
    Hi!

Sorry for digging out an old topic, but I haven't seen a better place to ask it. Is Ebony Blade coming to Crown Shop this October 2021? Haven't seen Crown Shop Showcase lately so I'm wondering