The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Awards for The Lost Treasures of Skyrim

Kav1n1rP
Kav1n1rP
Soul Shriven
I realize that I am writing a little late, but still. This fall there was an event in honor of the release of a new chapter (Greymoor), but it so happened that in the midst of it, I was taken to the hospital with COVID-19. Greimoor was purchased from me by pre-order, but due to the above reason, I could not pick up the rewards from the Crown Store when they were there. Of course, I tried to write to technical support, but all I got in response was "Unfortunately, we are not able to provide the requested limited time items for trade or purchase." And everything would be fine if, in the same way, through technical support, people would not buy things from the crown store that are no longer for sale there (such as houses or suits). And I would like to get an answer, why is this possible for paid items and not possible for a free reward? Or why didn’t they make the distribution of awards immediately to the account, as it was with the Summerset event, given the global pandemic in the world? I don’t think I am the only one faced with this problem, and all I want now is to just get my questions answered.
P.S. The post does not bear any hatred or something similar, I apologize in advance if it hurts anyone. And apologize in advance for my bad english.
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have one error in your statement.

It is NO LONGER possible to buy items that people missed by contacting customer services. There are plenty of threads about that as well on here
  • Kav1n1rP
    Kav1n1rP
    Soul Shriven
    As for shopping, I personally have an acquaintance who bought a house that at that time was no longer for sale (Tel Gallen, if I am not mistaken). Yes, it was about 2 years ago, but I don't think that the technical part of the game has changed much in this regard. And I know for sure that it is possible to get items directly into the collection through technical support, because they gave me several missed cakes for the anniversaries of the game and a pet for the stream, which for some reason I did not receive automatically.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kav1n1rP wrote: »
    As for shopping, I personally have an acquaintance who bought a house that at that time was no longer for sale (Tel Gallen, if I am not mistaken). Yes, it was about 2 years ago, but I don't think that the technical part of the game has changed much in this regard. And I know for sure that it is possible to get items directly into the collection through technical support, because they gave me several missed cakes for the anniversaries of the game and a pet for the stream, which for some reason I did not receive automatically.

Two years ago were two years ago. Things changed since then. I've heard that it got too far, into crown crates territory or changing already acquired collectibles, something like that, so they shut it down.
    Also a missed stream pet is a technical issue on their side, it's reasonable to expect them to fix it.

Edit to add: it's not about technical possibility, it's about ZOS's policy and their (understandable) unwillingness to decide each time if a player is asking for too much or not.
    Edited by Nairinhe on January 9, 2021 11:00AM
  • Kav1n1rP
    Kav1n1rP
    Soul Shriven
    Okay, we sorted out the purchases. What about mementos then? Their support added to me last year after the release of Greymoor. So they still do it. And I don't have any inadequate reason to ask about it now, like "I was too lazy to take them back then."