Vampire and invisibility

holden_caulfield
holden_caulfield
✭✭✭
Hi all,
I think that almost all on this forums hate the new iteration of vampire skill line.

BUT at least, if the tooltip says that after 3 seconds of sprint we become invisible, they should be 3s....not almost 5s.

P.S. Now that I have alts I can see where all disappointment come. Every class has skill that behave differently than stated in the tooltip or dont fire at all.

I still think it is a great game plague by poor technical choices done at the begins...and now it is too late. It's just tape and glue everywhere
  • holden_caulfield
    holden_caulfield
    ✭✭✭
    Uuuu uuu, another gem.
    Corrupting bloody mara, that gets you to the 4th stage, and as bonus has health regen....completely useless in stage 4.

Options
  • Lephrel
    Lephrel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edward%2BCullen.png

Even twilight vampires make more sense than the ESO ones now.
    Options
  • VampireLordLover99
    VampireLordLover99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lephrel wrote: »
    Edward%2BCullen.png

Even twilight vampires make more sense than the ESO ones now.

This is the saddest but most true statement I have seen
    Options
  • VampireLordLover99
    VampireLordLover99
    ✭✭✭✭
    The hate towards the new vampire line is not unwarranted. There's a very clear reason the majority on here hate it more often than not.

But yeah you're right. Also wish falling off a 5 inch step mid-running didn't take you out of invisibility preferably. It's so jank.
    Options
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The hate towards the new vampire line is not unwarranted. There's a very clear reason the majority on here hate it more often than not.

But yeah you're right. Also wish falling off a 5 inch step mid-running didn't take you out of invisibility preferably. It's so jank.

Unnatural Movement in a nutshell:
    That's a nice invisibility run you got there. It'd be a shame if you...

Tripped on a rock and died.
    Options
  • VampireLordLover99
    VampireLordLover99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sephyr wrote: »

YES LOL

The amount of times my character has sneezed off of a rock and lost their invis while running is so weird.

They should do a thing to where you maintain the invis for 5 secs after stopping, but if you attack or do anything while in it then you're revealed.
    Options
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭

YES LOL

The amount of times my character has sneezed off of a rock and lost their invis while running is so weird.

They should do a thing to where you maintain the invis for 5 secs after stopping, but if you attack or do anything while in it then you're revealed.

Invis stopping because of terrain is dumb tbh. Anything fixing clunkiness should be added.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
    Options
  • VampireLordLover99
    VampireLordLover99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ryuvain wrote: »

YES LOL

Invis stopping because of terrain is dumb tbh. Anything fixing clunkiness should be added.

Big agree. Which is why I think it lasting for 5 sec after stopping would be good. That way it'd cancel out the terrain thing if you kept on sprinting
    Options
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For an ability called Unnatural Movement it seems to lack anything in the movement department. Just making sprint cheaper doesn't really come off as deserving of such a title. Shadow Walker sounds more appropriate for what it does tbh.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
    Options
  • VampireLordLover99
    VampireLordLover99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    For an ability called Unnatural Movement it seems to lack anything in the movement department. Just making sprint cheaper doesn't really come off as deserving of such a title. Shadow Walker sounds more appropriate for what it does tbh.

If only it gave a unique permanent speed buff or maybe increased the base sprint move speed as well.
    Options
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

In it's current state though, it should be renamed to Clumsy Tripper.
    Options
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In it's current state though, it should be renamed to Clumsy Tripper.

Hah! Nah, that's a universal issue with sprint as a whole. Tying the invisibility to a mechanic that iffy was a really bad idea. Now if the invisibility lingered for a second and going back into a sprint kept the invisibility up it could theoretically fix the issue... I think....

And yes VampireLord giving that passive something like minor expedition would help make it worthwhile while in combat. Sure in battlegrounds and other no-cp areas the cheaper sprint is nice, but outside of sprint it just does nothing like the stage 2 passive. Unless you actively go out of your way to use them you just have a lot of debuffs and a couple cheaper skills.
    Edited by Vevvev on January 10, 2021 6:03AM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
    Options