The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Rotation of previously release crown crates

Waseem
Waseem
✭✭✭✭✭
So as we know ZOS has decided that majority of new costumes/vanity pets/skins etc are to be released exclusively in crown crates with an exception of 2-3 items per month

My request is as follows: A week of every single crown crates season since the introduction of this paywall
which gives us a chance to buy/gamble for previously released items in older seasons of crown crates that we missed
PC EU

• Vahlyance
    Vahlyance
    ✭✭✭
    I NEED thingsssssss.
    They need to bring back ANY of them, it's been so friggin' long.
    『-Astra inclinant, sed non obligant.-』
  • Technica
    Technica
    ✭✭✭
    I wish stuff wasn't bound to these crates...
    I would much prefer just having a fully stocked store of all the available items where I can just pick up what I want, maybe wait til the off chance it's price drops a little.
    I strongly dislike the crates system anyway cause I have really bad drop rates -_- crown potions galore that I'll never ever use.
    Surely they'd still make a good amount of money from people just buying what they want when they want?

Also, if I missed something in a crate I'm annoyed when I find out about it and realise I can't get it cause we have to wait for the random time the crates come back :(

Please don't interpret my comment as baiting for an argument or anything, this is literally just my feelings on the crates, I do buy them and like the stuff in them, and if you like the crates there's no problems with that x
    Edited by Technica on January 10, 2021 11:09PM
    You will know me by my eye. | Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade (Example Screenshots)
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, there's nothing more annoying than creating or trying to design a character, remember you saw something that you think would be perfect for them, then look it up and go "GREAT, it's in X crate, now I have to wait a thousand years for the possibility that it comes back so I can cash in these useless gems."
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • ashadris
    ashadris
    ✭✭✭
    Hanokihs wrote: »
    Yeah, there's nothing more annoying than creating or trying to design a character, remember you saw something that you think would be perfect for them, then look it up and go "GREAT, it's in X crate, now I have to wait a thousand years for the possibility that it comes back so I can cash in these useless gems."

Ouch i felt that
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah I understand that. But I also understand what it's like to have a rare item not a lot of other people have, like a rare mount, pull it out and have everyone else in awe and jelly. I definitely miss that feeling from other MMORPG's. ESO sort of has some items with that level of exclusivity.
  • AScarlato
    AScarlato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly hate the crates with a passion. But, they have stuff the roleplayer in me really wants.

Sadly I ended up spending 4500 crowns on crates to get enough stupid gems for the Imperial Tunic today from the Flame crate. Should just be 1000 crowns like every other outfit...

It's infuriating.

Now I did get 2 mounts from the crates today, but honestly they don't fit my characters. I don't want them, and will never use them.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah I understand that. But I also understand what it's like to have a rare item not a lot of other people have, like a rare mount, pull it out and have everyone else in awe and jelly. I definitely miss that feeling from other MMORPG's. ESO sort of has some items with that level of exclusivity.

I never really understood a mindset like that. I'm happy to have something because I like it, not because other people don't have it. I pass hundreds of players everyday and I barely look at most. I can assume the same the other way around, barely anyone looks at me. So what my characters have on and what they ride on is purely for my enjoyment. I don't really care what others think. But to each their own I guess.
    Edited by Michae on January 22, 2021 7:40AM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU