Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Constantly getting kicked of the servers

IlCanis_LupuslI
IlCanis_LupuslI
✭✭✭✭✭
What's going on? For the last 30 min I have been constantly and crashing it came out of nowhere.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 10, 2021 8:06PM
Cp 1490
Xbox-EU-AD
Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If this issue is still happening, are you getting any specific error messages?

Have you tried power-cycling your Xbox console?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes and it's happening to many people I play with. It's a periodic thing. Sometimes I'm crashing on cooldown then it's fine the whole day. I've done the whole works mac Adress reinstall the game, delete the cache etc
    yesterday in scalecaller peak we had to abort the hardmode because literally always at least one of us ended up crashing.
    Its starting to get really frustrating
    Not getting any error messages im just getting kicked to the screen where you load up the servers
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on January 11, 2021 3:35PM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having issues today. Been kicked several times just running quests in skyrim. Now I can't even get back into the game. Kicks me with error 307 before the character screen loads. Checked Isp and no issues there. Rebooting everything to see if it helps.
    Xbox series X
    North America
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We recommend going through the help article linked below if these disconnections continue.

What do I do if I am disconnected on Xbox One with the error message "Unable to Connect to Server. Please Check Your Internet Connection"?

If none of these help, you can contact customer support for additional assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post