The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

January Showcase is out without Eagle Aeri?

Spawniaq
Spawniaq
✭✭✭
Come on :neutral:
Ps4 / Eu
  • AliasRed
    AliasRed
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping they are gonna make it available through a serverwide event quest as with Grand Psijic Villa and Antiquarians Alpine Gallery. Might be why it's not been mentioned yet?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AliasRed wrote: »
    I'm hoping they are gonna make it available through a serverwide event quest as with Grand Psijic Villa and Antiquarians Alpine Gallery. Might be why it's not been mentioned yet?

That would be super awesome but isn’t that only once per year and in the autumn?
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AliasRed wrote: »

Tremendously unlikely.

We've gotten a free house once a year, during the popularity caused by a new Chapter.
    • Summerset had the Grand Psijic Villa, given out during the Summerfall Event.
    • Elsweyr included the Hall of the Lunar Champion, which was included in the Expansion itself for free.
    • Greymoor had the Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery, give out out during the Lost Treasures Event.
    We won't see another free House at least until after the Gates of Oblivion Chapter launches, so minimum July/August.

Stone Eagle Aerie is the mainstay giant house for Markarth, as all smaller DLC Zones have had. We'll probably see it just before the Q1 2021 Dungeon DLC drops, as a last boost to interest for Markarth before moving on to the next content.
    Edited by B0SSzombie on January 19, 2021 9:23PM