The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Login Failed error Xbox One

StarOfElyon
StarOfElyon
✭✭✭✭✭
I can't log in to the game for some reason. Is it just me? Will the event be extended another day because people can't log in?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 4, 2021 8:06PM
  • deleted220717-003304
    It's not just you, I'm getting "An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service..." for XBOX NA.
  • bbrown0770
    bbrown0770
    ✭✭✭
    Getting same error
    GT: Sir Ben 0770
    DC NA XBOX
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Same
  • deleted220717-003304
    Adding on: I found the advice in the support to wait 15-20 minutes (no success) and to try switching servers to test of that works. XBOX EU is just fine and logs in, so it's not the save file. XBOX NA still causes the same error after switching back.
  • Clone4423
    Clone4423
    ✭✭
    Me too!
  • Jaxwell
    Jaxwell
    ✭✭✭
    zniy8uhu8kjk.jpg
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    Same
  • Darth_Pinhead
    Darth_Pinhead
    ✭✭
    I play on both servers (I've made good friends on both of them, too). I have NO ISSUES logging into the EU servers, but I can NOT log into the NA servers for over half an hour (It's 3:32 PM, Pacific Standard Time, right now)! The NA servers were fine last night, 14 or 15 hours ago (maybe more?)... but not being able to collect my ESO rewards, and event tickets... may become an issue!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Last night some players were experiencing issues logging into the Xbox servers to play ESO. These login issues should now be resolved. This thread will now be closed with the issue resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.