The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Red Eagle's Flight achievement is broken

SII
SII
Soul Shriven
I tried to accomplish it some times but didn't have any success. And yes, I jumped from the right point (I checked by Youtube).
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup...Seems.bugged for me as well.
    Options
  • Bobby's_UserID
    Bobby's_UserID
    ✭✭✭
    I tried it multiple times and got it the one time i didn't land in the water but horribly crashed into the mountain and died. Seems kinda broken.
    Options
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried it multiple times and got it the one time i didn't land in the water but horribly crashed into the mountain and died. Seems kinda broken.

Try jumping off the side of the precipice rather than front, it should get you into the water. Because you need to land in the water to get the achievement.
    Options