The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Binding multi-button combos on gamepad

nihoumab14_ESO
nihoumab14_ESO
✭✭✭
Hello, I've been playing ESO on PC with a gamepad (it's a great exercise game to play while on the elliptical with joycons!), but with the joycons, I need to remap some things to be more ergonomical. I'd like to keep my dodge roll as a combo, but as LT + B instead of LT + A, since ESO detects my 'A' button as 'B' and vice versa. But it is not possible to rebind this combo, or to rebind the 'Y' + 'B' to the same but as 'X' + 'A'. Is there a way to rebind these?

I appreciate any suggestions anybody is able to provide for any solutions, even in the form of addons. Thank you!
  • Xerge
    Xerge
    ✭✭✭
    you may look into a steam profile or the windows app reWASD
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

PCHAT
    wayshrine.png
    • pChat is an AddOn to fully overhaul the way text is displayed in the chat window, makes your chat customizable, as it should be. Also, lets you Bind Multi-keys with CTRL,SHIFT and Alt.
    Features of the AddOn
    XklRwHf.png
    Multi Key Binding possibility with CTRL SHIFT ALT
    JQQNsYI.png

Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since I play on a PS5 Controller I can tilt the Controller Right and I set it up as being CTRL, So with that I get an 28 Keys to bind with CTRL + gamepad button. I don't know if you can do with the Xbox Controller.
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons