The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP question....

Gracous
Gracous
✭✭✭
Is there a way to tell how many AP you need to reach the next level. I'm almost level 25 but I cant tell how many AP I need to get there.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gracous wrote: »
    Is there a way to tell how many AP you need to reach the next level. I'm almost level 25 but I cant tell how many AP I need to get there.

If you press "L" you can see your current rank and there is normally a numerical figure on the bar will read like : 450881/1204455. On console you would do the same, but find it via the "campaigns" menu. I can't remember which sub menu it is, but it should be easy enough to find if you head here.
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    Tried to find it on console but with no luck.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it illustrates your progress on a bar between ranks in campaigns, but, doesn't list an exact numerical figure...

there's an eso chart on the web somewhere which lists the required AP to obtain each rank, I'll look for it later and link it...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    it illustrates your progress on a bar between ranks in campaigns, but, doesn't list an exact numerical figure...

there's an eso chart on the web somewhere which lists the required AP to obtain each rank, I'll look for it later and link it...

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Alliance_Points#Alliance_War_Ranks
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have attribute bar numbers switched on in settings? You may not be able to see the numbers if it is switched off. I play pc, sometimes with console UI so it may look different to me.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the OP has it figured out.

But, in case anyone else wanders into the thread, here is a screenshot of where to look in the Alliance War screen (Alliance War rank bar in the upper left):

GZ6jHiQ.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on January 1, 2021 6:26PM
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    I play on console. I have looked in every category and sub category and can't find a numerical value to indicate how many AP i need to get to the next level. Was hoping to find one so that i could strategize more in PvP to get what i need. Thanks to all who answered. Hopefully they will add it in a future update.