Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What could happen after all map is covered by content?

vhagar122
vhagar122
✭✭
As the question above, what could happen after all Tamriel is covered with content?

When i was thinking about this i got 2 ideas:

1. Rework of older zones - as we now older zones are not as beautifull as the newer ones so maybe they could get reworked
2. Obviously content outside Tamriel (Akavir?, Pyandonea? or other continents or islands)

What do you guys think about this topic?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We finally get that little strip of land in between Northern and Southern Elsweyr.

Oh, and I finally get to go back to Norg-Tzel instead of it sitting there on the Map screen, taunting me.
    Edited by VaranisArano on December 30, 2020 9:37PM
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More content that takes place directly inside daedric realms!
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They will just make more zones like Clockwork/Artaeum/Coldharbour/Blackreach etc... Probably Gates of Oblivions locations will be like that as well.
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they're savvy, they'll just do Lyg, which is a parallel Tamriel where everything's supposed to be reversed, like an ink blot.

So just ctrl+i to make all the colours freaky and you got Lyg.
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New continents, more loot boxes? Who knows? The possibilities are endless...
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly there's enough uncovered space on the map to cover many years worth of content. If it ever does get filled I wouldn't be opposed to visiting other parts of Nirn we've never seen firsthand. And of course there is literally infinite space to explore in Oblivion.

Also thumbs up to the Lyg suggestion.
    Edited by Mindcr0w on December 30, 2020 10:04PM
  • sekou_trayvond
    sekou_trayvond
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll happily be ensconced in Elder Scrolls 6 by the time that happens.
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll happily be ensconced in Elder Scrolls 6 by the time that happens.

Potentially wishful thinking unfortunately.
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game Over. By the time this all happens the engine would be outdated for consoles.
  • Calm_Fury
    Calm_Fury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can go to other realms, just like we did in Clockwork City, Artheum, likely the next Chapter.

I'm pretty sure the game will go offline before they complete the whole map, specially now that even the Chapters are so small on the Tamriel map and being divided into multiple zones. Pretty sure next year's chapter will be like Greymoor: 60% land on the main continent, 40% somewhere else.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devs time skip ahead a couple hundred years to when Tiber Septim begins his conquests and all of Tamriel turns into a PVP zone. :*
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As other people have said they've already gone beyond Tamriel with maps in various Oblivion realms or pocket dimensions created for specific purposes.

There's a huge number of Oblivion realms and dimensons, possibly infinite. Some are tiny but others are at least as big as Nirn. Some are supposed to be pretty inhospitable to mortals, but Coldharbour is one of those and it was the first one we visited, so I'm sure they can find justifications for others if they need to.

Other than that there's Akavir, which is supposed to be at least as big as Tamriel and all the other continents and islands, plus potentially unknown lands beyond those.

I think it will be a long time before we run out of places to explore.

And we probably still won't get to see Torval in southern Elseweyr.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"