The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How can Bots farming in PS4 without add ons?

ccfeeling
ccfeeling
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
https://youtu.be/2XGSEW2AUr8

https://youtu.be/KhcZwjip9fQ

I hope there is a world boss I can pull to them lol
  • Malkiv
    Malkiv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because add-ons aren't used for botting, even on PC.
    PC-NA | PvP (Gray Host & BGs) | PvE (vTrials & vDGs)
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hacked consoles
  • Khajiitihaswares
    Khajiitihaswares
    ✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Hacked consoles

Just report them. Could even do a report to Sony or Xbox to see if these systems are hacked to get them banned from their respective ecosystems.

But yeah hacked system. Or modified system to do this.

Reminds me of time I hacked my Wii-U to download games from PC for free onto an SD card and play them lol. Man those were times all the free Nintendo games.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man.. for a lonewolf like me, it would so cool to be able to have these extra bots with you; not for farming, but just rampaging with me in a solo 12-man or more raging bot team through vet DLC dungeons and trials. Ha ha
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does it have to do with addons? Addons can only do whatever ZOS allows them to do, and it does not include botting.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Malkiv
    Malkiv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    Man.. for a lonewolf like me, it would so cool to be able to have these extra bots with you; not for farming, but just rampaging with me in a solo 12-man or more raging bot team through vet DLC dungeons and trials. Ha ha

Unfortunately, even if you have 24 characters in your party, you can only bring 4 into any dungeon and 12 into any trial. If you try to fit more in, it will tell you the instance is full. Then you have to deal with individually coordinating all of the characters once they're in the dungeon or trial.
    PC-NA | PvP (Gray Host & BGs) | PvE (vTrials & vDGs)
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Hacked consoles

Just plug the right USB gadget into one or more unhacked consoles and they can either continually play a recorded sequence of moves and actions with timing, or let you use one controller to move multiple toons simultaneously in different instances so one human farms multiple instances at once.

It's never going to be a fixable problem - if you put extra logic into the controllers then farmers will just make the automation drive the controller knobs/buttons.

Quite a lot of ZOS bots appear to just be very sad people though 8)
    Too many toons not enough time
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    However if Sony or xbox learns that youve done something to your machine; they actually ban people - for a long time

No coming back some weeks later.... ZoS....
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds