The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What do you hope to see in 2021 in eso?

Starlight_Whisper
Starlight_Whisper
✭✭✭✭✭
🎊🎉🥂 happy new year. Thanks for journey together guys in our rough year.

👀 Though remember six feet 😝
Edited by Starlight_Whisper on December 29, 2020 5:56AM
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance.
    Options
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want melee magika as a weapon, crossbows as a weapon, and furnishing limits increase. These could make me care about Blandblivion rehash.
    Options
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Champion points reworked. An improvement to crafting (let people that want to play as crafters have some sort of use in the game). Performance.
    Options
  • graybeardII
    graybeardII
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see them increase magicka toons base stam to 12 k instead of 9k +/- so I can block/ break free more than once in a boss fight solo and an increase in low level mount speed and stam so my toon cant out run my mount. But I dont expect that to happen with all the other performance and bug problems we have now
    Options
  • LMFBA
    LMFBA
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see them increase magicka toons base stam to 12 k instead of 9k +/- so I can block/ break free more than once in a boss fight solo and an increase in low level mount speed and stam so my toon cant out run my mount. But I dont expect that to happen with all the other performance and bug problems we have now

As you play the game and level/get better at it this happens anyway so.... your wish is granted!
    Options
  • WuChiWuGen
    WuChiWuGen
    ✭✭✭
    instant skills that take 3-13 seconds in cyr, to be fixed,
    better loot and more harvesting nodes with rare drops in cyr,
    a house space doubler, like 700 would be 1400 and cost the same as the house.
    pvp with set gear like in gw2 so everyone has the same chance,
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quality of Life improvements, above anything else. Enhancements to the character models, separate physics for hair would be really neat, higher poly count so the body is more defined and organic. (totally not an excuse to have certain things look nicer...)

Also more clothes. Legit CLOTHES. Not armor but clothing, every day wear for the adventure that spends more time in Town than Delve. But I'm getting the feeling ESO is reaching it's latter half of life. I fear within the next two or three years they're gonna announce either a Sequel, or just a plain server shutdown as they officially move onto another I.P.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • graybeardII
    graybeardII
    ✭✭✭
    My magicka templer at cp1077 has stam of 9.5 k with all points in magicka wearing gold false god and mothers sarrow using witch mothers as food i can get 10 or so if i use clockwork citrus falay cant get suger skulls to work keep runing out of magicka if i dont heavy attack but it doesn't matter they wont chang it any way just a dream on my part lol
    Options
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly, i learned not to expect anything from this game.

Performance is still gonna suck, and the devs will not solve the actual problems of the game.
    Options
  • SOLDIER_1stClass
    SOLDIER_1stClass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bound weapon skill line with both stam and magicka morphs: Each skill will visually be a different weapon. 1st skill dw dagger, 2nd 2h sword, 3rd bow, 4th 1h handed sword etc.

Combat medic skill line (stam) : medium burst heal, damage shield option besides bone shield, resource support options.

Sword and spell line with stam and magick morphs: throw in a heal so mags don't have to use a staff.

Either remove buffs and just increase overall damage/defense etc permanently or increase their durations. The management is pointless and there just to be there. Any player with more than one brain cell is doing it right and keeping them up anyways.

Have a damage reduction modifier added to heavy armor. If med rolls which is their mitigation can have a penalty so can heavy armor.

As much as I enjoy the damage output in heavy I shouldn't be able to out last multiple other players and be able to damage them as well as you can in heavy

Separate damage from max resources for sure.

Aoe damage needs a reduction

Increase baseline for health and lowest stat.

Certain class changes that are for another day.

Oh and the option to remove/ hide the idiotic hip armor

Edited by SOLDIER_1stClass on December 29, 2020 2:21AM
    Options
  • UGotBenched91
    UGotBenched91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Account wide achievements. I don’t understand why this isn’t a thing.

My bright throat skin I’ve been waiting almost a year for!
    Options
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silaf wrote: »
    Champion points reworked. An improvement to crafting (let people that want to play as crafters have some sort of use in the game). Performance.

Champion point promise is long time coming. I hope they give me ways to personal my character more
    Options
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Story mode for dungeons.

Less things locked behind gems and crates.

No more year-long story/DLC/chapter.
    Options
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1) Stop adding a 4th person to teams in BG unless they can add a 4th to ALL teams.
    2) Give us an option to still get random rewards in dungeons if we manually select 6 or more dungeons.
    3) Allow us to sort dungeon groups between casual/inexperienced and advanced/speed players.
    4) Give us a (ESO+) Furnishing Storage tab like the craft bag that holds 100 furnishings but can be upgraded with crowns.
    5) Make all crown homes, except for obvious seasonal like snow globe, available ALL the time.
    6) Increase housing furnishing limit.
    7) DO something about champion points and the lack of gaining any meaningful experience.
    8) Add some stuff to events this year. Every year events are the same thing with an extra reward if that. It gets REALLY boring after the 5th time of the same event.
    Options
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Story mode for dungeons.

They could do an option for story mode that gives the player up to 3 NPC companions.

Letting a player do content designed for a “group” but aren’t rushed by other players
    Options
  • Foto1
    Foto1
    ✭✭✭✭
    more communication between developers and players
    PC/EU CP 1200+
    Artaxerks stamina dk khajiit
    Wayna Qhapaq magicka dk argonian
    Rorekur stamina sorc orc
    Maria de Medici magicka sorc breton
    Cordeilla stamina warden wood elf
    Quienn Gwendolen magicka warden high elf
    Nefertari stamina necro khajiit
    Boadicea Icenian magicka templar dark elf
    Clarice de Medici healer nb breton
    Options
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iccotak wrote: »
    Story mode for dungeons.

They could do an option for story mode that gives the player up to 3 NPC companions.

Letting a player do content designed for a “group” but aren’t rushed by other players

That would be a great workaround - and preferably, a choice of NPCs!
    Options
  • Iki
    Iki
    ✭✭✭
    I hope that ungrouped players could heal each others again in Cyrodiil,
    Options
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Improved performance would be the best.
    Options
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    L
    e
    t

Us

Control

The

WEATHER

Since its instanced
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Battlespire. Mananauts. Evidence of Imperial resurgence. The timeless power behind the Ruby Throne that is to come.
    PC EU
    Options
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Story mode for dungeons.

Honestly the easier route would be to use the NPCs in the Dungeons or to have a dispatch of Undaunted helping you
    Options
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Story mode for dungeons.

Honestly the easier route would be to use the NPCs in the Dungeons or to have a dispatch of Undaunted helping you

Or the option to use your own alts.
    Options
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everstorm wrote: »
    Story mode for dungeons.

Or the option to use your own alts.

The option to use your own alts would be earthshaking! What a great idea. Maybe a choice for a selection of NPCs for those who do not want to use alts?
    Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    [snip] better product control and performance.

[edited to remove inappropriate content]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on December 29, 2020 1:15PM
    Options
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spellcrafting and more customization options.

And of course a fix for the game crashing and closing by itself.
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
    Options
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A removal of loot boxes, a decrease in cash shop content and an increase in actual in-game content.
    Remove loot boxes or riot
    Options
  • Nowa133
    Nowa133
    ✭✭✭
    Bugfixes, obviously. We still got gamebreak features here like in the thieves guild main-quest 'forever holds your peace'.
    Options
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering Matt Firor already told us not to expect new systems, I guess the best we can hope for is ... new cool crafting styles?

I'm still waiting for something resembling Morrowind/Oblivion Orcish.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    Options
  • Tharonil
    Tharonil
    ✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    L
    e
    t

Us

Control

The

WEATHER

Since its instanced

This! I only have a few hours playtime after work. Often when I start the game it's getting night in tamriel. I would love to see the blue heaven :-D
    Options