The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lost the magica buff , Vateshran arena.

Mariusghost84
Mariusghost84
✭✭✭✭✭
First time on a mag toon , i started out with green arena, then ble and finally red. During the red arena i died a few times and my magica buff is gone. Is that a bug or is it supposed to be like this?`
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time on a mag toon , i started out with green arena, then ble and finally red. During the red arena i died a few times and my magica buff is gone. Is that a bug or is it supposed to be like this?`

Did you travel out if the arena at any point of getting killed during those times because if you leave the arena for a specific amount of time you will lose it. I was out of pots and went to pvp to grab some and when I came back I lost both buffs before
    Options
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you travel out if the arena at any point of getting killed during those times because if you leave the arena for a specific amount of time you will lose it. I was out of pots and went to pvp to grab some and when I came back I lost both buffs before

Yeah i was out for a few mins to switch a talent. So now im basically done? I dont think i can finish this on my new magblade without these bonuses :(
    Options
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not.

This happened to me on the last boss when I left to change mundus. I figured out you have to wait for the opening sequence (where the NPC turns into the void mother) to restart before you can get them again. So don't panic (like I did haha). You do get the buffs back. You just have to wait a bit.
    Edited by Jeremy on December 28, 2020 9:44PM
    Options