The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Problem about the leads in small area like the starting ones

Demalb16_ESO
Demalb16_ESO
✭✭✭
I'm in stros m'kay trying to find the dwemer star chart. I opened more that 200 ches (for real) without counting the mobs and didn't find a single lead! (I found only a piece for the wolf from a mob). The other day I was serching for the cat's eye prism in khenarthy's roost that drop form enchanting node (I think that in the whole zone there are 3-4 enchanting node) it took me ages to find it with a lot of people there to farm .
The three starting zone are very small, have very few farming point and are always overpupulated. I spent 5 hours trying to find this object for the second time and failed and you have to find it three times to have the codex! It's an ordeal. Do you had the same experience ? Am I doing something wrong? Is there the possibility to rise the chance for the thing to drop ???? thanks
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you're just suffering from poor RNG, @Demalb16_ESO.

If it works out with your schedule, try to farm leads at nighttime when the population is low.

I was in Khenarthi's Roost late last night farming training gear for my low level Magicka Nightblade. For the most part it was nice and quiet.

I also recommend farming with different characters in shorter intervals (just to mix it up) ... rather than on one character during a long window.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 28, 2020 5:58PM
    Options