The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If I never see another werewolf it'll be too soon

Sandman929
Sandman929
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I know it's not their fault. ZOS made the Crimson set and now werewolves are everywhere (Crimson is everywhere too) howling, doing worthless damage until the stars and Crimson procs align. Every night there's at least two groups running around with 90% werewolves screaming what I can only assume is "I'm here to be annoying!" in their native tongue (sounds like "ahhoooooo")
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much. Proc sets are a major problem with crimson being at the top. Malacath is even worse.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We love melting WW's, you can just imagine the surprised look on their faces behind their keyboards. They run in, realize they are mostly dead, turn and try to run away... but now they are just a puddle on the ground. You have 8 seconds to kill them, even more if they are dumb enough to not be near NPC's to get healed from. ;)
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Who let the dogs out?
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel takes great pleasure in devouring all these fair weather imitations.

Hopefully ZOS will do the smart thing and fix the proc sets instead of nerfing an already nerfed ultimate even further. Because otherwise we'll just see more of the 'unkillable' necros show up as the scrub herbs migrate to lamer pastures.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf was in a pretty good place before they made all those changes with Greymoor. All it really needed was some quality of life changes like pausing the timer out of combat/being able to cancel it early and keep some ulti, a little group utility, and maybe a speed boost while out of combat. Just a little spit shine.

Feels weird that a chapter all about vampires basically made them obsolete for anything other than niche builds and RP, while elevating werewolf to being a 'I win' button.
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to the people who asked for sheer Venom nerf
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade