The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Grand Psijic Villa

untranslated
untranslated
✭✭
Storytime:
So living in South Africa we no longer have access to Physical Collectors Editions of ESO. Which is frustrating since the base and Morrowind both were purchased like this with the intention of completing it. If I knew I wouldnt be able to I wouldnt have bothered with the first two and saved hundred of dollars.

Cut to Summerset Event where the Villa was the prize, I was playing but couldnt afford to purchase the digital edition, as well as the physical edition on an upcoming work trip and was unable to get the Villa (the only housing I actually want). The Greymoor chapter I decided to bite the bullet and just upgrade digitally, and then later rebuy the physical collectors edition when I travel again for work, just to be massively disappointed by the house itself. Unfortunately this is likely my life for as long as ESO makes it impossible to get the game here without paying literally more than double to ship these (and usually already after the event would happen unless its outright tripple the price due to being new). I had to fly to another country to even get Summerset and still not have the Villa I wanted (and I was playing every day during the event).

This is extremely frustrating that minorities are so excluded out of getting the full experience in the game beyond just the ping (nothing really to be done here but PVP is nearly impossible) even when they are making extreme efforts just to complete their collections. Is there any way to get the villa beyond actually spending another $200 when it comes on sale (if it ever comes back on)?
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afraid not... everyone's got a different situation and it's hard to satisfy everyone. I assume you tried a ticket describing these circumstances way back then? I've never known it to work but asking years later is a little late. I also missed the house but I was on break from the game at the time so I can't fault anyone :P
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA