The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[EU - PC] Looking for a guild that runs Arenas

ForfiniteStories
ForfiniteStories
✭✭✭
I am not so much interested in Trials at the moment, but I do have an interest in Dungeons and Arenas. Is there a PvE guild that runs them frequently?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest seeking out some players from your current guilds. Ofc, this thread is fine. Back in 2014, I used to run vDSA with the same people and it lead to smooth leaderboard runs.

Good luck.
    Edited by idk on December 28, 2020 12:34AM
  • ForfiniteStories
    ForfiniteStories
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    I would suggest seeking out some players from your current guilds.

I'm not in any guilds at the moment. I hadn't had a reason to join one until now. A character of mine requires a certain weapon from vDSA, in particular. If I can't find a guild, I will likely resort to spamming in zone chat for a group. My other two options are to succumb and pay an exorbitant amount of gold for a carry or quit the game altogether, with my parting advice to the development team to make all drops Bind-on-Equip so players such as myself can simply purchase them from a guild vendor, seeing as how there may not be any other idealistic method of acquiring them.

• Erissime
    Erissime
    ✭✭✭
    I would suggest scrolling down this thread here and read the offers of other guilds. Likewise there is a "guild finder" button in game meant for these exact purposes. There are many focused in this exact kind of content - trial groups being the hardest to create. I am sure you will find 3 more players to join you and help those achievements be fulfilled, and only after you would have given a chance to a specialized guild in this content - decide if it is worth staying around or not. Read first, write after!