The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion: Can We Please Have The Option To Start Characters In Coldharbour Again?

Berronax
Berronax
Hi, I was unsure if I should post here or in general discussion, but since its a quest I figured here.

But anyway as the title says, could we get the ability to select to start our characters in Coldharbour like it was with the original base game?

I really enjoy playing content in the correct order it released in, but with characters starting in newer chapters, it makes this awkward to do.

I've taken some very LONG breaks from ESO, never even finished the base game, i came back pretty excited for the necromancer class to play that and went to create one, and it had me starting in Elseweyr... While you can just take the shrine to one of the cities (forgot which) and get the quest to go to cold harbour, starting in Elseweyr still ruined the experience for me somewhat, it made the questing a little jarring.

I've since taken another extended break since probably a week at most after the Necromancer was released, and since I only play as a subscriber when I do play, if I came back I would probably start somewhere even later now because of ESO Plus, and that honestly puts me off returning a bit.

I'd love to get back into the game by creating my character and starting in cold harbour like I did when I first bought the game at release, anyway idk if suggestions are read but figured it can't hurt to ask.
PC - EU.