Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of August 5:
· PC/Mac: No maintenance – August 5
· NA megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· EU megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) - https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/663391

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/12/25

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Luxury Furnisher offer this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located north of the bank in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  1. Clockwork Lens Assembly, Frozen 7,000g
  2. Clockwork Telescope, Surveyor's 15,000g
  3. Clockwork Calibration guide, The Mage 50,000g (active / inactive)
  4. Clockwork Calibration guide, The Thief 50,000g (active / inactive)
  5. Clockwork Calibration guide, The Warrior 50,000g (active / inactive)
  6. Clockwork Sextant, Surveyor's 75,000g
  7. Clockwork Telescope, Stargazers 75,000g

All 56 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

About the Vendor

https://youtu.be/oCUYJEZwXKI
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for delay, were problems with logging in.

yvfpP6y.jpg
    h0L72kX.jpg
    C1izAGI.jpg
    51aKvSo.jpg
    J01MMIt.jpg
    uzl31Bb.jpg
    CfENCvJ.jpg
    THfe1gK.jpg
    HzHfOB7.jpg

Next weekend I'll not be able to post pictures (will be away for a week, 31-7, in another city... playing D&D).
    Also, after return, I'll move all furniture from Mournoth Keep to Forsaken Stronghold.
    Edited by Enemoriana on December 26, 2020 1:21AM
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: ascension to the ruby throne music box, atronach trader, aetherial well, attunable stations (have 14/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
    Options
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    Sorry for delay, were problems with logging in.

Next weekend I'll not be able to post pictures (will be away for a week, 31-7, in another city... playing D&D).
    Also, after return, I'll move all furniture from Mournoth Keep to Forsaken Stronghold.

If you like the pictures, I suggest give the picture comment an awesome rating. They login at 2:00am / 3:00am local time to post the pictures for us.

Thanks @Enemoriana !
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
    Options
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the work, guys! ❤️

Ah I see we're back to the hilariously priced sextant.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
    Options
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yep :lol: Whoever priced Clockwork items is insane (nothing new I guess, lots of ZOS prices are ridiculous). Compare that sextant to the telescope for example (which I think has a reasonable price tag for the size, and the lack of all special lights or moving parts or effects).

Reminds me of the Clockwork Trees you get that are Crowns only: 140 Crowns for a single blue tree, 870 Crowns for a single purple tree. Suuure, I'm sure maaany people will buy a single tree at a 520% markup. :smiley: With current exchange rates, that's ~400,000 gold for each tree.

Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Yep :lol: Whoever priced Clockwork items is insane (nothing new I guess, lots of ZOS prices are ridiculous). Compare that sextant to the telescope for example (which I think has a reasonable price tag for the size, and the lack of all special lights or moving parts or effects).

Reminds me of the Clockwork Trees you get that are Crowns only: 140 Crowns for a single blue tree, 870 Crowns for a single purple tree. Suuure, I'm sure maaany people will buy a single tree at a 520% markup. :smiley: With current exchange rates, that's ~400,000 gold for each tree.

Yup. There is absolutely no price consistency in this game. 🤣 Some things are egregiously priced for seemingly no reason. I guess Clockwork trees are expensive because they are shiny? 🤔
    Options
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Some things are egregiously priced for seemingly no reason. I guess Clockwork trees are expensive because they are shiny? 🤔
    I've given up on figuring out the mystery - I'm pretty sure a profit department just rolls some dice somewhere to determine the prices, lol. They make very little sense:

1 single House Guests (talking doll for your house) is 2,500 Crowns.
    TG DLC which is hours of content, a trial, a skill line, and a Fence (which is a doll for your house AND a service) is 2k.

1 single Fabricant Tree is 870 Crowns.
    Markarth DLC with hours of content, an arena, AND new furniture (many of which have special effects, or lights) is 2k.

A tree with animated petals falling all around it is 2,000 gold at a regular Housing Vendor.
    A tiny sextant with no lights, effects, or moving parts is 75,000 gold.

I really can't see the logic, and apparently prices aren't determined based on complexity / effort either. :confused:
    Options
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Some things are egregiously priced for seemingly no reason. I guess Clockwork trees are expensive because they are shiny? 🤔
    I've given up on figuring out the mystery - I'm pretty sure a profit department just rolls some dice somewhere to determine the prices, lol. They make very little sense:

1 single House Guests (talking doll for your house) is 2,500 Crowns.
    TG DLC which is hours of content, a trial, a skill line, and a Fence (which is a doll for your house AND a service) is 2k.

1 single Fabricant Tree is 870 Crowns.
    Markarth DLC with hours of content, an arena, AND new furniture (many of which have special effects, or lights) is 2k.

A tree with animated petals falling all around it is 2,000 gold at a regular Housing Vendor.
    A tiny sextant with no lights, effects, or moving parts is 75,000 gold.

I really can't see the logic, and apparently prices aren't determined based on complexity / effort either. :confused:

Thank you for the thorough sleuthing. 👍 I'm going to go with the dice roll theory too. RNG at ZOS marketing department?
    Options