The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

how it s possible

Joinovikova
Joinovikova
✭✭✭✭
how it possilbe to build 40k hp sorc

with stupidly op heavy lighiting attack which make 15k to 30k ressist heavy tank in non CP

I was thinking about stack Undaunted Infiltrator Crushing Wall Destructive Mage
(but Destructive Mage should been as separate dmg )

which sets totaly broke heavy attack?

Sergeant's Mail or but still

since staff dmg scale with max magica

how it posible to have 40k health and have such devastating heavy attack did I miss something or it was cheaters??
  • Hakkanistorm
    Hakkanistorm
    ✭✭✭
    I'm off topic but ...Buff templars pls
    d68ba3268704.jpg
    Edited by Hakkanistorm on December 25, 2020 10:53PM
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any combination of Undaunted Infiltrator, Undaunted Unweaver, Noble Duelist, Infallible Aether, or maybe Sergeant's Mail can result in very strong heavy attacks with minimum investment in offensive stats.

No, these builds are not op as there is plenty of counterplay and they tend to be one trick ponies in terms of offense.

There's a thread about similar builds here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/492160/undaunted-heavy-attack-pvp-build-magplar-and-magdk/p1
    Edited by Mindcr0w on December 25, 2020 10:51PM
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mindcr0w wrote: »
    Any combination of Undaunted Infiltrator, Undaunted Unweaver, Noble Duelist, Infallible Aether, or maybe Sergeant's Mail can result in very strong heavy attacks with minimum investment in offensive stats.

No, these builds are not op as there is plenty of counterplay and they tend to be one trick ponies in terms of offense.

There's a thread about similar builds here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/492160/undaunted-heavy-attack-pvp-build-magplar-and-magdk/p1

But alk of these simply do not give so much dmg there must be some exploit .. but i cant find it
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm off topic but ...Buff templars pls
    d68ba3268704.jpg

Why templars are strong why buff just try high health stam tank or build zaan wrath elements mist form magplar both works great .. but not even close the build i try to find since this build can kill even emp or hammer solo in two heavy attack .. it was crazy just nearly instant kill my tank dk from super distance greater then range of leap ..
  • Hakkanistorm
    Hakkanistorm
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, I have not met any magplar workers on the nocp.This is a piece of garbage, either in the BG solo or in the Cyro solo.
    All they do is die, block or run away in a vampire cloud. This is not a game.

Is stamplar more stamcro/stamsorc or stamden? seriously?

This discussion is not about that. I'll just go cry with the other Templars.
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But alk of these simply do not give so much dmg there must be some exploit .. but i cant find it

There is no exploit. If you use two sets that each add 1600ish damage to heavies that is 3200 damage added to every tick of a lightning heavy. Four ticks per heavy is 12,800 damage added to a fully charged heavy, on top of what the heavy would do baseline. Before crits, or off balance.

That's going to be reduced by mitigation, but in no CP especially it is still going to be a lot of damage.
    Edited by Mindcr0w on December 25, 2020 11:56PM