The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vet Vateshran, Stamblade, Final Boss advice

Chrysa1is
Chrysa1is
✭✭✭✭✭
Got to the last boss, and I can't seem to be able to really focus on any one thing because I get overwhelmed pretty quick. I've tried 3 times now and I already know there is no chance in hell that I will be able to do this. I mean unless anyone can provide any tips, advice, skills to use, recommended recovery stats, any little detail that might help, im all for it. Otherwise im not even going to bother continuing.

My problem is who to focus on and sustain. By the time ive gone north korea on the dps race with the void tethers, ive got no resources and the mob enemies kill me (blob, skeleton colossus and archers)

I don't even want to know how much worse it gets, when the flame wizards and other aids joins in.

Should i go easy mode and respec to a wizardblade?
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 25, 2020 7:55PM
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing that might help you is to change your morph of the shade guy that does damage to the one that lets you teleport to him, if you don't already have that morph. Then use him to bypass the tether and ignore that add entirely.

If you're still struggling to kill stuff after that; just focus on the adds first and let the boss die to your aoe. Save your ult for the bosses you gotta grapple too.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and if you don't have the interrupt morph of that arrow skill with the poision, also swap to that so you can interrupt the flame add without having to run to it.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrysa1is wrote: »
    Got to the last boss, and I can't seem to be able to really focus on any one thing because I get overwhelmed pretty quick. I've tried 3 times now and I already know there is no chance in hell that I will be able to do this. I mean unless anyone can provide any tips, advice, skills to use, recommended recovery stats, any little detail that might help, im all for it. Otherwise im not even going to bother continuing.

My problem is who to focus on and sustain. By the time ive gone north korea on the dps race with the void tethers, ive got no resources and the mob enemies kill me (blob, skeleton colossus and archers)

I don't even want to know how much worse it gets, when the flame wizards and other aids joins in.

I almost quit on this fight as well. Unless you're built offensively you are going to get overwhelmed on this fight. Which is a shame because the rest of the arena was pretty accommodating of different builds. But this fight isn't. It's just one long DPS race.

You may already know about this, but you can obtain secret buffs from the other arenas that give you a nice boost. I recommend getting those. That Ring of the Pale Order helped me a lot as well. So if you don't have that, I would take the time dig that one up. It's worth it for this fight. When it comes to sustain, I mostly just used potions when ever I could. It also can help to use the Cycle Preferred Target method to stay focused during the tether phase.

It does get more difficult when the flame wizards start showing up. So so I were you, I would do that portal first so you can start practicing on how to deal with them. Otherwise you're more likely to just die at the end over and over while learning to deal with them which can be very time consuming and demoralizing.
    Edited by Jeremy on December 24, 2020 7:00PM
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    One thing that might help you is to change your morph of the shade guy that does damage to the one that lets you teleport to him, if you don't already have that morph. Then use him to bypass the tether and ignore that add entirely.

If you're still struggling to kill stuff after that; just focus on the adds first and let the boss die to your aoe. Save your ult for the bosses you gotta grapple too.

Bro.. thats a sick idea. Ive got the skill already so i'll give that a shot and report back😁
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »

I almost quit on this fight as well. Unless you're built offensively you are going to get overwhelmed on this fight. Which is a shame because the rest of the arena was pretty accommodating of different builds. But this fight isn't. It's just one long DPS race.

You may already know about this, but you can obtain secret buffs from the other arenas that give you a nice boost. I recommend getting those. That Ring of the Pale Order helped me a lot as well. So if you don't have that, I would take the time dig that one up. It's worth it for this fight. When it comes to sustain, I mostly just used potions when ever I could. It also can help to use the Cycle Preferred Target method to stay focused during the tether phase.

It does get more difficult when the flame wizards start showing up. So so I were you - I would do that portal first so you can start practicing on how to deal with them. Otherwise you're more likely to just die at the end over and over while learning to deal with them which can be very time consuming and demoralizing.

Got the Pale Ring. It really has helped with this, its a blessing. I'll defo try all that, thankyou.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stamblade can't even make it past the first area boss. Even with the PO ring. Right now I can't muster the enthusiasm to try to get any further.
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stamblade can't even make it past the first area boss. Even with the PO ring. Right now I can't muster the enthusiasm to try to get any further.

Which portal/area did you do first? And how far did you get?
  • MythicaLMeddLer
    MythicaLMeddLer
    ✭✭✭
    What sets are you using? As far as sustain goes V.O. works very nicely here, great sustain with a little bit of a punch. I paired it with brier heart which will also give you a bit of a heal in there. I would also like to add..if you throw on the skill consuming trap, this will help with your sustain as you can apply it to multiple targets to get more resources back.
    Edited by MythicaLMeddLer on December 24, 2020 8:55PM
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay so i was able to go through the first portal and kill the first mini boss in there. But i came back and because i was taking so much damage at once, the game did that thing were all your stats drop but you're still able to move for a few seconds. The void womans attacks really mess with the frame rate and its annoying af. I think ive got a shot. Just got to keep trying.
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't do it. Only so many times you can try this. Coming back another day makes no difference because nothing will have changed. It's stuff like this that really upsets me and makes me question why I bother trying to do this content. It's too hard.

Little things about this fight are starting to irritate me because im getting angry that i can't do it.
    -The fact that the boss hovers in the air and i have to keep looking down to use AoEs.
    -Damage coming from everywhere, making the fps drop so bad, and i can't even heal through it.
    -Enemies constantly moving out of your AoEs so i have to spend more resources and lose sustain.
    -The tether part, completely breaks the flow of combat as it forces my attention to shift to waiting to use shadow image at the right moment.
    -Having to keep travelling back and forth to repair armour, and make potions etc etc.

Feels like unless i pay some neckbeard to do this for me, i'll never succeed. This in-game content is only meant for people who are naturally good at the game and know what they're doing. Alot of people will never be able to do this.

RIP rippedy RIP man. So annoying :(

• Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't do it. Only so many times you can try this. Coming back another day makes no difference because nothing will have changed. It's stuff like this that really upsets me and makes me question why I bother trying to do this content. It's too hard.

Little things about this fight are starting to irritate me because im getting angry that i can't do it.
    -The fact that the boss hovers in the air and i have to keep looking down to use AoEs.
    -Damage coming from everywhere, making the fps drop so bad, and i can't even heal through it.
    -Enemies constantly moving out of your AoEs so i have to spend more resources and lose sustain.
    -The tether part, completely breaks the flow of combat as it forces my attention to shift to waiting to use shadow image at the right moment.
    -Having to keep travelling back and forth to repair armour, and make potions etc etc.

Feels like unless i pay some neckbeard to do this for me, i'll never succeed. This in-game content is only meant for people who are naturally good at the game and know what they're doing. Alot of people will never be able to do this.

It's more about what build you you use than how good you are at the game. I went from it being impossible to being able to comfortably beat it just because I changed builds, Chrysa. It had nothing to do with how good I was at the game.

So if you don't seem to be making any progress I would consider switching up your build some. I wish I could give you more specific advice but I'm a completely different class. But it sounds like you need more offense if you have too much damage coming in from all over the place. It's very important on this fight to be able to mow down the adds in a timely fashion. In fact I would just ignore the boss entirely and just focus on killing adds. The only time I would bother attacking boss directly is if there were no adds up.
    Edited by Jeremy on December 24, 2020 11:09PM
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's more about what build you you use than how good you are at the game. I went from it being impossible to being able to comfortably beat it just because I changed builds, Chrysa. It had nothing to do with how good I was at the game.

So if you don't seem to be making any progress I would consider switching up your build some. I wish I could give you more specific advice but I'm a completely different class. But it sounds like you need more offense if you have too much damage coming in from all over the place. It's very important on this fight to be able to mow down the adds in a timely fashion. In fact I would just ignore the boss entirely and just focus on killing adds. The only time I would bother attacking boss directly is if there were no adds up.

My raw weapon damage is 3736. What am i even supposed to use? Im using razor caltrop, endless hail and thats all the aoe dots a nightblade really has, got soul tether and veil of blades too but thats literally it. I don't know what moves/sets im supposed to use thats going to melt a 400k colossus in 10 seconds all whilst staying healed and sustained.

I don't have time to kill the mobs and prepare for the tethers. By that time. Enemies get in thr way and i can't attack and break one of the tether people. Console doesn't get add ons to make things easier.
    Edited by Chrysa1is on December 24, 2020 11:24PM
  • Provin915
    Provin915
    ✭✭✭
    I've tried it multiple times as bow/bow nightblade but that seems almost impossible. Seen one guy do it on youtube. Running as tzog+briarheart, no pale or wild hunt ring. I don't have great weapons just random epic ones. Do you recommend farming normal until I get bow and then try vet? Tried vet maelstrom randomly too and got slapped at the dwarven spider bot..
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really struggled with this fight at first too... but leaving and coming back another day really did help. The first time I fought this boss I had been playing for hours and I was just trying to power my way through and didn't have the patience left to start seeing the patterns that I saw when I started fresh.

As for tips on the fight: Calling it a DPS race is a disservice to those not familiar with the fight. Unless you are so good you can put up a parse of 70K plus on a 3 mil dummy it's not about doing as much damage to the boss as you can as fast as you can, that's how you wind up getting overwhelmed with the voriplasm, archer/mage and a colossus at the same time you get a tether ad.
    At first burn the boss until it summons the voriplasm and archer/mage, get the voriplasm out of the way, work on archer/mage until tether is up, then kill that. Then after the first tether burn the boss as fast as possible until it calls a colossus. Switch focus to the colossus and the voriplasm to get them out of the way before the next tether ad. Rinse and repeat. Once you've got the right pacing the fight becomes somewhat easy until you have the flame caster from the red portal added to the mix.
    And if you're having trouble with sustain I'd suggest using "soul consuming trap", put in on the ads before you kill them and you'll have no issues with resources.
    Edited by itscompton on December 24, 2020 11:37PM
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If i choose sustain, i lose damage, if i choose damage, i lose sustain. Seeing as this is literally a stupid dps race. You can't afford sustain. I don't know how people do it. Ive seen videos of people doing this and their stats hardly drop at all, like they have infinite sustain, and they're pulling insane dps. How can they get both? How do they even do that? Seriously. How bad is it that i can get to the end no problem, but now the game forces me to have a certain dps or you can't win. Forces me to have to quit this dungeon, go farm some stupid sets, that means getting dreugh wax, temp alloy, and rosin for everything which would take days to farm, when id rather just end this now seeing as ive already got this far using what i currently have been. Its stupid and really soul destroying. There aren't even any mechanics that allow you to win via endurance, which is how I complete most of the content i do. I fought the minotaur boss last, even though it took over 30mins to get it's health to zero, everything was under control because I was able to endure the mechanics very comfortably. This boss just unloads piles of random aids on you and there is no pattern to enemy attacks.
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itscompton wrote: »
    I really struggled with this fight at first too... but leaving and coming back another day really did help. The first time I fought this boss I had been playing for hours and I was just trying to power my way through and didn't have the patience left to start seeing the patterns that I saw when I started fresh.

As for tips on the fight: Calling it a DPS race is a disservice to those not familiar with the fight. Unless you are so good you can put up a parse of 70K plus on a 3 mil dummy it's not about doing as much damage to the boss as you can as fast as you can, that's how you wind up getting overwhelmed with the voriplasm, archer/mage and a colossus at the same time you get a tether ad.
    At first burn the boss until it summons the voriplasm and archer/mage, get the voriplasm out of the way, work on archer/mage until tether is up, then kill that. Then after the first tether burn the boss as fast as possible until it calls a colossus. Switch focus to the colossus and the voriplasm to get them out of the way before the next tether ad. Rinse and repeat. Once you've got the right pacing the fight becomes somewhat easy until you have the flame caster from the red portal added to the mix.
    And if you're having trouble with sustain I'd suggest using "soul consuming trap", put in on the ads before you kill them and you'll have no issues with resources.

Its going to take me more than 10 seconds to kill a colossus to reap the benefits of consuming trap. This in turn creates panic and costs more resources bevause i'll need tk cast it again. This is absolutely to do with how fast you kill an enemy and your dps.
    Edited by Chrysa1is on December 24, 2020 11:44PM
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My raw weapon damage is 3736. What am i even supposed to use? Im using razor caltrop, endless hail and thats all the aoe dots a nightblade really has, got soul tether and veil of blades too but thats literally it. I don't know what moves/sets im supposed to use thats going to melt a 400k colossus in 10 seconds all whilst staying healed and sustained.

I don't have time to kill the mobs and prepare for the tethers. By that time. Enemies get in thr way and i can't attack and break one of the tether people. Console doesn't get add ons to make things easier.

If you're having a hard time with enemies getting in the way of your attacks during the tether phase trying using the Cycle Preferred Enemy Target method on the shade as soon as he pops (it's under Controls/Keybindings/Targeting). That should direct all your attacks onto the shade.

On the Colossus you may want to try saving your ultimate for those (that's what I did). I've never done this fight as a Nightblade so sadly I can't be of much help to you outside of general strategy suggestions.
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I looked up advice for when I did my vet run on youtube.

What I saw was "Worlds first this, how to do-death-speed run that"

You know what they all had in common?

Ring of the Pale Order.

It makes the game easy mode.

If you have access to that broken ring you can easy mode it too.

I did not have the ring so I had to do it the hard way.
    Edited by Grandchamp1989 on December 25, 2020 12:02AM
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its going to take me more than 10 seconds to kill a colossus to reap the benefits of consuming trap. This in turn creates panic and costs more resources bevause i'll need tk cast it again. This is absolutely to do with how fast you kill an enemy and your dps.

It is. This fight is all about having enough offense to keep the adds from piling up. I've tried all kinds of defensive strategies and none of them worked. That's why I hate this fight so much. It's one of those gimmicky bosses that rely on specific offensive builds to win at. So don't put yourself through the torture of trying to to defend yourself through this fight Chrysa. That's going to do nothing but cause you stress and pain. Trust me, I know. :(

Get as much offense as you can for this one, especially if you have the ring of Pale Order. Hopefully a Nightblade will show up and give you some more specific strategies you can use to down the adds quickly enough. And make sure you have those stat buffs from the earlier arenas (start over if you have to, it's worth it).
    Edited by Jeremy on December 25, 2020 12:10AM
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is why pacing is important. If you do it right you'll get your first colossus after you've killed a voriplasm, mage/archer, and tether ad. That's 3 big chunks of resources returned before it comes out and if you can get it to come out right after you kill the first tether then you'll have more like 30 seconds to down the colossus. The whole fight can be done with just 15-20K DPS if you know the mechanics and can pace it correctly.
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have finished it about 50x on a mag sorc and have all the achievements. I can see how this would be much, much harder on a melee stamblade. Playing at range, having passive self heals, and having big aoe dps truly helps. When things get crazy in the final fight, your aoe and self heals can carry you through the dangerous moments. The Ring of the Pale Order is key; the times I've tried it without the ring (and with only crit surge for heals) it is considerably harder.
  • MythicaLMeddLer
    MythicaLMeddLer
    ✭✭✭
    Keep at it, it took me three nights at about 5 hours a session my first time. It wasn't pretty thats for sure, but now I can do it in one night no time flat. I did it on a stamDK, no pale order ring, I was missing the minor slayer buff from my VO set because I was unaware of the set bug where the 3-4-5 bonus disappeared when dying. I am by no means a great player, just determined. I am on ps4 no add ons needed. You can do this! Take breaks and stay determined. If you get frustrated take a break and return another time. In my opinion, VO is a great set to use in here if you have it. The bug has been fixed, and it offers great sustain as well as packs a little bit of a punch for damage. If you don't have VO, try to slot soul consuming trap as someone already suggested for sustain. I used brier heart with VO to also give me a bit of a heal. If it helps, you can see me majorly struggle through the complete @MythicaLMeddLer on YouTube. Im an average player at best. You made it this far, I think you can get through it. I feel your pain though, I was there two weeks ago.
    Edited by MythicaLMeddLer on December 25, 2020 12:13AM
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is. This fight is all about having enough offense to keep the adds from piling up. I've tried all kinds of defensive strategies and none of them worked. That's why I hate this fight so much. It's one of those gimmicky bosses that rely on specific offensive builds to win at. So don't put yourself through the torture of trying to to defend yourself through this fight Chrysa. That's going to do nothing but cause you stress and pain. Trust me, I know. :(

Get as much offense as you can for this one, especially if you have the ring of Pale Order. Hopefully a Nightblade will show up and give you some more specific strategies you can use to down the adds quickly enough.

Sigh...bad advice. The voriplasm and archer/mage get summoned by doing damage to the boss, the colossus as well but it takes much more. Tether ads are on a timer. If you pace the fight correctly instead of just trying to focus the boss you won't get overwhelmed by having them summoned at the same time as a tether ad.
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So i've had a cup of tea. I'm not going to quit Vateshran. But I am going to take a step back and farm/grind some new gear to help me, so i can pick up where I left off.

Apologies about the constant whining, i'm annoyed because i want to win, and when you get annoyed you criticise all the little things because it makes you feel better. I genuinely do appreciate all the feedback and advice, and would welcome any further advice, tips etc. I'll beat it one day. Today is not the day though. Watch this space🤣
    Edited by Chrysa1is on December 25, 2020 12:52AM
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m still stuck on final boss on Stamden as well, but haven’t touched it in a little over a month. I get through all 3 portal phases no problem before all hell breaks loose. I chalk it up to how I have been packing the fight.

The first 3 phases of the fight you are very much in control. You can go as slow as you want. The colossus will be summoned every 20% the tethers are timer based. If you are comfortable you can awaken a second colossus and aoe two of them down at once. That’s how I usually start the fight. Nuking down 2 colossus and ignoring boss until first tether. Once through the first tether I grab a 3rd colossus when she summons the 4th. Kill that plus adds until the next tether. At 60% she will summon the last colossus once you kill that one you have eliminated 1 mechanic for that portion of the fight. You can drop AOE and heavy attack to get your rss back up for portal.

The faster you kill that portal boss the less colossus will respawn back in the main arena. Rinse and repeat through second portal phase and into third portal phase. When you come back from each portal you will get a tether right away just be aware of it so you aren’t surprised. The third portal kill the flame shaper last and it won’t spawn until you have time to soften up or even break the tether. From that broken tether after coming through the last portal it’s anDPS race, grab whatever sigils you can and go nuts. Be aware of flame shaper, that’s the real killer if you’ve done it last. I’ve yet to win that DPS race myself but that’s the only part of this fight that it’s better to burn. The rest is management of mechanics and taking the time to take out adds and tether. It feels overwhelming but once you learn how to control the pace instead of letting the arena control you a light bulb will go off and you will have tons more confidence.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Get as much offense as you can for this one, especially if you have the ring of Pale Order. Hopefully a Nightblade will show up and give you some more specific strategies you can use to down the adds quickly enough. And make sure you have those stat buffs from the earlier arenas (start over if you have to, it's worth it).

I'm going to disagree a bit here about adds piling up. The best strategy I've found, short of just burning the boss down, is to activate all of the collosus immediately. Stop dpsing the boss to prevent the tether mechanic from activating. Group the adds away from the boss and kite them in a circle around your AOEs. Then, once you have all of the collosus down return to the boss and focus on it. At that point, you'll have very few adds up when the tether happens and it will allow you to better target the shades. And in each round on the platform once the collosus are dead they do not return
  • ImmortalCX
    ImmortalCX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So i've had a cup of tea. I'm not going to quit Vateshran. But I am going to take a step back and farm/grind some new gear to help me, so i can pick up where I left off.

Apologies about the constant whining, i'm annoyed because i want to win, and when you get annoyed you criticise all the little things because it makes you feel better. I genuinely do appreciate all the feedback and advice, and would welcome any further advice, tips etc. I'll beat it one day. Today is not the day though. Watch this space🤣

Do you have VO? The common denominator with all Nighblade builds is that you need that set for sustain.

You have to be REALLY pro to do it without that set.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If i choose sustain, i lose damage, if i choose damage, i lose sustain. Seeing as this is literally a stupid dps race. You can't afford sustain.

It isn't. The only part that's a dps race is the tether add, which as a NB you can bypass entirely. Just kill focus the adds. Barely worry about the boss. She dies easy and will teleport to you often to soak up aoe damage. The only ones that should dps race it down are the ones with the dps to bypass mechanics.

While you can't get away with like a tank build, the dps needed is pretty much at a medium level. Totally doable without 70k+ dps. It just requires pacing.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on December 25, 2020 3:16AM
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Get as much offense as you can for this one, especially if you have the ring of Pale Order. Hopefully a Nightblade will show up and give you some more specific strategies you can use to down the adds quickly enough.

Sigh...bad advice. The voriplasm and archer/mage get summoned by doing damage to the boss, the colossus as well but it takes much more. Tether ads are on a timer. If you pace the fight correctly instead of just trying to focus the boss you won't get overwhelmed by having them summoned at the same time as a tether ad.

I literally told that poster to focus on the adds and not to directly attack the boss unless all the adds are dead. And you are claiming I gave them supposed bad advice by telling them to just focus on the boss?

Ok...

No where in any of my comments did I even remotely tell that poster to try focusing on the boss. In fact: I was saying exactly the opposite. So I think you misunderstood me something.
    Edited by Jeremy on December 25, 2020 8:44AM
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »

I'm going to disagree a bit here about adds piling up. The best strategy I've found, short of just burning the boss down, is to activate all of the collosus immediately. Stop dpsing the boss to prevent the tether mechanic from activating. Group the adds away from the boss and kite them in a circle around your AOEs. Then, once you have all of the collosus down return to the boss and focus on it. At that point, you'll have very few adds up when the tether happens and it will allow you to better target the shades. And in each round on the platform once the collosus are dead they do not return

The shades are not a problem to target if you just mark them early on with tab (or what ever button you bind it too).

The OP's issue was he/she was taking too much damage when the adds piled up (which I can relate to because that was my issue too). So I'm not sure that aggroing all the Colossus at the start would help (that sounds deadly). But I've never tried that strategy so if the OP wants to give it a go nothing is stopping him or her. But the best way I found to do the fight was to just prioritize the adds and take them out as quickly as possible and only focus on the boss when all the adds were dead.
    Edited by Jeremy on December 25, 2020 8:24AM