The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2H playstyle

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it just me that hates the 2h playstyle on stam classes, they are mostly pigeon holed into it but imo its such a boring skill line and makes it so no matter what stam class you play, they are all effectively the same.
Rally- Dizzy- executioner...🥱
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True, thank zos for nerfing dw and s&b to the ground 2 years ago and at the same time buffing 2h. If it's one thing you can count zos to do is to make even worse decisions after you believed it couldn't get worse 👍
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because of rally you mean
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play dw personally but always know that 2 hand is always better. Wish my spammable had 3 effects on it too. Dw cc sucks.

Also tired of seeing dswing and executioner spam.
    Edited by Ryuvain on December 24, 2020 6:24AM
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I play dw on stamden and stamsorc and much prefer it, though I think they are the only classes where it isn't a huge detriment to not run 2h.
  • HanStolo
    HanStolo
    ✭✭✭
    that execute ability has way too much range.
  • Jolsyf
    Jolsyf
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina is stuck with casting spammeables, I found dizzly extremely clunky in pvp because most of the time is dodged or the atack doesnt conect because the target keeps zig zagging behind me, so yeah, if you are not a templar or nightblade you are out of luck in stam pvp because you are stuck with it. On the other hand tho rally is one of the best burst heal avaible and execute is extremely op.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    HanStolo wrote: »
    that execute ability has way too much range.

I don't get it.