The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Ring of the Pale Order in collectivities

DoomGrunt624
DoomGrunt624
✭✭✭
Hello.
A lot of players are using this mythic object, the Pale Oder Ring, in Dungeon or in Trial. It's very annoying as healer, specially in Veteran. Let me show you what happen most of time.

Mate : Ring's bringer under 50% HP
Me : Reactivity = Healing
Mate : No Healing affected
Me : Healing harder
Mate : No Healing, than 20% HP
Me : Full Heal
Mate : Fall under 10% then back to 60% HP
Me : Still watching
Mate : Fall under 10% HP
Me : Second hope trying to heal the Mate
Mate : Fall under 5%, back to 16%, 30%, 25%, back to 8%, then 2% HP
Me : Watch the guy messed up
Mate : Died

Of course, somestimes the mate managed to full heal himself very close of the death with success. But the reactivity's healer and somes bonus sets are completly useless and dispensable.
Even in Cyrodiil, when you're using mass healing but 50% of the zerg doest get life restored or purified because they want to secure their own HP by self-satisfaction.

This ring is good, but please use it in Solo, not in a collectivity. It kill the very essence of the cohesion (no trust) and the cooperation.

Thanks for reading me.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The more people hear about this the better. I didn't know it messed up the healer until I grouped up for the first time after getting that ring, and the poor healer could not figure out what was wrong. When we realized, I took it off and replaced it with another ring and we were fine after that.
  • Stahlor
    Stahlor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Even in Cyrodiil, when you're using mass healing but 50% of the zerg doest get life restored...

I thought almost everybody is running Malacath? That's at least what lots of PVPers are complaining about...
  • hexentb16_ESO
    hexentb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't used it yet but if I did I'd give my healers a heads up to not worry about healing me.
  • Noldornir
    Noldornir
    ✭✭✭
    Hello.
    A lot of players are using this mythic object, the Pale Oder Ring, in Dungeon or in Trial. It's very annoying as healer, specially in Veteran. Let me show you what happen most of time.

Mate : Ring's bringer under 50% HP
    Me : Reactivity = Healing
    Mate : No Healing affected
    Me : Healing harder
    Mate : No Healing, than 20% HP
    Me : Full Heal
    Mate : Fall under 10% then back to 60% HP
    Me : Still watching
    Mate : Fall under 10% HP
    Me : Second hope trying to heal the Mate
    Mate : Fall under 5%, back to 16%, 30%, 25%, back to 8%, then 2% HP
    Me : Watch the guy messed up
    Mate : Died

Of course, somestimes the mate managed to full heal himself very close of the death with success. But the reactivity's healer and somes bonus sets are completly useless and dispensable.
    Even in Cyrodiil, when you're using mass healing but 50% of the zerg doest get life restored or purified because they want to secure their own HP by self-satisfaction.

This ring is good, but please use it in Solo, not in a collectivity. It kill the very essence of the cohesion (no trust) and the cooperation.

Thanks for reading me.

If a player is using Pale Order despite healer is on group he's either dropping monster set or 5pcs bonus hence dropping DPS and if he fails to realize what's the issue in a healer team then he didn't even red the item description.
    Just... kick him or let him die so that he can learn the "hard" way.

Also every set bonus that would proc after a heal will be KO spellpower cure, troll king, symphony and in general most healer sets. cant proc if u cant be healed since the condition is often "When you heal an ally..."

The ring is OP in solo/3DD setup OC but should never be even watched when a healer is around