The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tel Galen

kinguardian
kinguardian
✭✭✭✭
Are they going to bring back the Tel Galen house?
I could not buy it last time and I thought it would come now but it was a totally different house (no clue why I thought it was tel galen)

Anyone else hoping it comes back or do you have any others houses/properties you wish for?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I certainly hope so!!! It’s not been available since I started playing the game (July 2019) and I came to ESO in the first place from a desire to revisit Morrowind and have my very own Telvanni wizard’s tower! :lol: I have enjoyed many more things since I’ve started playing but this original desire remains unfulfilled!
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭
    I too would not hesitate to grab this one should the opportunity present itself!!!
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel its too small. Nothing will match modded es3 telvanni house but when we go to the telvaa peninsula there I hope for a gigantic epic mushroom house that makes the current one look hobo.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes - there are a few I'm waiting for. Tel Galen is my second most desired.

1. Hunter's Glade
    2. Tel Galen
    3. Erstwhile Sanctuary
    4. Grand Topal Hideaway

I wish I could get the Grand Psijic Villa, too, but I don't suppose that's ever coming back.
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes the grandtopal hide out is fantastic. I always found it to big, but the guild I am in they have done really cool things with it so I am wanting that one also.
    Edited by kinguardian on December 23, 2020 1:55PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aptonoth wrote: »
    I feel its too small. Nothing will match modded es3 telvanni house but when we go to the telvaa peninsula there I hope for a gigantic epic mushroom house that makes the current one look hobo.

I would be very happy to be able to visit Telvaa and for more Dunmer content, including housing! :smiley: For myself, I am happy with the size of Tel Galen considering the furnishings we have available as well as the furnishing limits. But it is entirely possible the epic house you imagine could change my mind on that! ;)

In the meantime, I would still very much like to purchase Tel Galen!
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do find the dark dunmer furniture a bit boring. I would like some more options. Of course they have the tree like stuff but still.
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 - Tel Galen
    2 - Linchal Grand Manor
    3 - Princely Dawnlight Palace

and of course others mentioned above.
    I wish I could grab all of them....

I am playing since september 2019... so I missed a lot, unfortunatly.
    Hope Zos cares about new players.
    Pls !
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • LithiumFear
    My issue with it is the original tower home "Tel Uverith" was designed so much better and the towers didn't look like they had an STD growing all over them.