The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Krag'h monster outfit pack effect

Inaya1
Inaya1
✭✭✭
Cool weapon models! But could you change the effect of this weapon? That's disgusting. Not only is it transparent and barely noticeable, it also does not look very good in itself. Could you inform your team to replace effect to more attractive than this? @ZOS_Adrikoth
Thanks in advance for any answer. But the effect of this monster outfit pack is really completely transparent.
It would be nice to add a greenish glow or something like a strong whirlwind around the weapon instead.
https://imgur.com/V01Lpc6506FqlC.png
3i4FGM9.png
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed if I am paying for an effect, I want to see it :'(
  • Inaya1
    Inaya1
    ✭✭✭
    PS: forgot to add. This applies to all weapons in pack.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the effect very clearly.

Edit: It's ridiculous on the dagger even. Even on these screenshots you see it and ingame you see it even more clearly as it moves. The weapon effects on the arms packs are always over the top.
    qDw89D7.png
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on December 21, 2020 6:02PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Inaya1
    Inaya1
    ✭✭✭
    I see the effect very clearly.

Edit: It's ridiculous on the dagger even. Even on these screenshots you see it and ingame you see it even more clearly as it moves. The weapon effects on the arms packs are always over the top.
    qDw89D7.png

You can really surprise :)
    For this monster set you need to enable "distortion settings" in the graphics settings. Otherwise, it turns into what you see on my screen. I had it disabled, and many of my comrades also had it to optimize the FPS (because the FPS is already dropped after 30 minutes of the game), so they were also outraged about this.

Yes, in this case it looks very nice. In general, it works FOR THE FIRST TIME AS A GRAPHIC EFFECT !!!! Not fire textures or anything else. Wow.

(For other people: Settings-video settings-graphic-distortion)
    Edited by Inaya1 on December 21, 2020 8:24PM
  • ZamanShah
    ZamanShah
    ✭✭
    I was really looking forward to this armspack for months since it was data mined. Every month i would hope the kragh pack would arrive. Some how I considered it had a green theme about it, and I knew a dagger style would drop. I was hoping for green effect maybe poisonous or green strobe lights. Anyhow this arms pack was nothing i ever imagined. Total let down at the end. The effect is horrible. I get it the kragh boss has an "whirlwind" attack or whatever it does.
    The effect is too small to notice. It wouldnt hurt to make the effect more enveloped around the weapon instead a small portion of it.
    Sigh*
  • MellowMagic
    MellowMagic
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZamanShah wrote: »
    I was really looking forward to this armspack for months since it was data mined. Every month i would hope the kragh pack would arrive. Some how I considered it had a green theme about it, and I knew a dagger style would drop. I was hoping for green effect maybe poisonous or green strobe lights. Anyhow this arms pack was nothing i ever imagined. Total let down at the end. The effect is horrible. I get it the kragh boss has an "whirlwind" attack or whatever it does.
    The effect is too small to notice. It wouldnt hurt to make the effect more enveloped around the weapon instead a small portion of it.
    Sigh*

This is me towards the symphony of blades arms pack that is supposed to eventually come, really hope it isn't a let down, something meridian for my templar please.
    PC / NA @MellowMagic
    Imperial named with some sort of variation of "Deo"
    By the Divines...
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wish monster sets packs came with a secondary variant without the effects. dreugh weapons sound nice but the effect ruins it for me.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inaya1 wrote: »
    For this monster set you need to enable "distortion settings" in the graphics settings. Otherwise, it turns into what you see on my screen.

Well, I learned something today. I had no idea that these weapons could look like what @NotaDaedraWorshipper posted at all. Probably because on console, there is no ability to enable "distortion settings" at all. We don't even *have* a "graphics settings" menu!

Why are console players even being sold this when we aren't getting the same product? The weapons themselves look nice, but there's basically no visual effect. Console users should not be charged the price of a visual-effect based monster set when that isn't what we are getting.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Starlock wrote: »
    Inaya1 wrote: »
    For this monster set you need to enable "distortion settings" in the graphics settings. Otherwise, it turns into what you see on my screen.

Well, I learned something today. I had no idea that these weapons could look like what @NotaDaedraWorshipper posted at all. Probably because on console, there is no ability to enable "distortion settings" at all. We don't even *have* a "graphics settings" menu!

Why are console players even being sold this when we aren't getting the same product? The weapons themselves look nice, but there's basically no visual effect. Console users should not be charged the price of a visual-effect based monster set when that isn't what we are getting.

WOW....that is unsettling to say the least.