The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Horrible, un-fixable voice channel loop Xbox NA server.

AnonomissX
AnonomissX
✭✭✭✭
Other people are reporting this problem. I tried to join a guild chat today. It bounces and fails repeatedly. It keeps chiming the "joined voice" alert every 5 seconds. This makes me nuts and renders the game too annoying to play. I have rebooted the xbox once and pulled the plug on it once. I am not doing anything else. This is on your end ZOS, fix this RIGHT NOW.
Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on December 21, 2020 11:06AM
Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem is reported as below as well... but this is nuts! I cant tolerate the sound of the game with the constant chime!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/556463/infinite-voice-channel-changed-to-all-members-1-loop#latest
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • crjs1
    crjs1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And not just on Xbox... was happening in my PS4 today (and last week). It is soooooooo annoying with the constant ping/chime I had to turn off and play something else
  • Wandering_Immigrant
    Wandering_Immigrant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Posted this in another thread just now, but settings -> audio -> interface volume will at least get rid of the annoying ping sound and make the game playable again. Of course it won't help if you're actually trying to use voice chat lol.
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    type in the chat:

/reloadui

ESO is like Linux: nice system, but requires to use the commandline now and then to fix issues :)
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    If you manage to make the dinging stop.. still no one can use guild chat.

If you go to join it, it breaks again.

It’s affecting everyone I’ve spoken to via text chat and nothing will fix it. It sucks not being able to use guild chat for PvP and other shenanigans.

Please fix this.. eso is not fun when people log off in frustration. We are already fed up enough with all the other unfixed bugs and unplayable skill lag..
    Xbox One NA
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    as far as I know guild chat is unusable by literally everyone on Xbox
    Xbox One NA
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

Thank you for providing your reports. We wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue and it will be fixed in a future update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • madrab73
    madrab73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

Thank you for providing your reports. We wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue and it will be fixed in a future update.

Not good enough by far. This was fixed with the last maintenance on PS4 but broken again as from today. What did you add to the game in the last 24 hours?
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    madrab73 wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Not good enough by far. This was fixed with the last maintenance on PS4 but broken again as from today. What did you add to the game in the last 24 hours?

Agreed - everything has been working perfect on XB-NA but between last night and this morning something changed. Group chat still works, but Guild chats do not.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

Thank you for your update @ZOS_Adrikoth however, everything has been working perfect on XB-NA but between last night and this morning something changed. Group chat still works, but Guild chats do not. I'm hoping this is quicker than a patch fix since the trouble started in a very narrow window of time?
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just to chime in and say it was bad yesterday morning on PlayStation NA eastern standard time.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say that this is working again today. Not sure what changed or if the larger issue is resolved, but my issue yesterday of voice chat rolling and never joining is resolved.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA develops this issue in tandem with lag in Cyrodiil. It's like one is an indicator of the other. When in-game latency increases, voice chat also starts to fail.

Lag last night in GH PvP was atrocious.
    PS4NA