The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Congrats to DC for Winning Gray Host

Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Well guys we did it, great team work everyone. After taking all that Wheeler could throw at us, we have now won this campaign, good team work everyone.

From the start we had everything stacked against us! The crashing and slow bug effecting DC way more then the other factions, always being outnumbered, fighting proc sets and unkillable Goliath spammers and Wheeler keeping aoe tests going to prevent us from destroying the huge yellow and red blobs. Some how we were lucky enough to have DRACARYS play for the good guys for once and they did it at 10 man half the time while red and yellow were running in double or even tripple stacked groups. Amazing!

Unfortunately for DC there dominance was lesened with too many of our DC brothers getting constant client crashes and low fps being overwhelmed by the AD and EP factions who were barely getting affected but we held in...GG Blizzard

The points were so close early on but even with DC always being outnumbered, we held strong. When our keeps were being double teamed by multiple disrespectful ball groups of AD and EP that take no damage with their lag addons, fear bugs and sap stuns we held strong. When the 4am primetime EP Army meetings bayed at the walls of Glademist we held strong!

Finally Zenimax restored balance to the game to prevent guilds running 37 players in one group leading to mass rage quits from these factionists. After which the crash fix then came in and DC was able to make a strong push with DRACARYS relieving EP of a Pain in the Hammer.

Of course with this happening the AD and EP joined forces forming a orange alliance, almost never attacking each other and always coming after the DC but we kept fighting while they were 3 or locked pop when we barely had 2, we held strong.

Lucky for the DC the strength of the 4 players online during EP primetime managed to resist reclaiming all that red had stolen with their lag tactics, the oceanic DC were a brutal forced taking down the tricksters of the yellows helping to reclaim the leadership for the blues.

So even with everything against us we still did it guys, we have won Gray Host, Blue has reigned supreme, the best Alliance of all, even with the others always outnumbering us, both working together, crashing our clients and using all sorts of tricks, in the end.

DC WINS!!!!!!

L9nAqY4.png
@Solar_Breeze
NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO Classic. It’s times like these that I miss @darock55 (Sarenvog).
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    W00T
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are wrong this time the lag was on the side of DC. AD and EP were constantly forced to walk to their fights because of the strange in combat bug was only affecting their players.

Anyways, gratz DC there are the ones I really like and am much pleased to see them finally cap the victory.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a surprise it was to receive that letter in the mail. I actually can't remember how long it was to see DC win. Maybe my memory is too short but it is a great day for the Covenant!
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    g3YUjlo.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 21, 2020 2:55AM
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am sad that there are probably only a handful of people left that remember the original thread this joke comes from.
    Edited by manny254 on December 21, 2020 2:09PM
    - Mojican
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, even if this is a joke, there are players out there that think exactly like this xD.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered...

I don’t know what’s more sad - the number of people in game and forums who don’t know the origin of this thread, or the number of us to do and are still here.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another glorious victory for the covenant against all odds. The timeless tale of cyrodiil.
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »
    I am sad that there are probably only a handful of people left that remember the original thread this joke comes from.

Has anyone heard from sarenvog? The things he called me... 😂
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All rage tells are tame and uninspired in comparison. It’s been years since anyone threatened to burn my house down with my family inside of it!
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    Reverb wrote: »

All rage tells are tame and uninspired in comparison. It’s been years since anyone threatened to burn my house down with my family inside of it!

Sweet baby Jesus.
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do not know why people celebaratig .. yy this time DC also won Ravenwatch on EU.. but what you would like to celebrate since the campaings are decided mostly between 1a.m.-5a.m. (server time) or by early mornign cap both case performed by small group of absolute no lifers.. GG for win
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

I heard from him about a year and a half ago. He was doing well, and still remained hopeful about CU. I do miss his creativity in hate whispers.. among the best, and the one that finally got him perma'ed was exquisite (though would probably violate forum rules to post here). DM me on Discord if you want a copy ;-)
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do not know why people celebaratig .. yy this time DC also won Ravenwatch on EU.. but what you would like to celebrate since the campaings are decided mostly between 1a.m.-5a.m. (server time) or by early mornign cap both case performed by small group of absolute no lifers.. GG for win

DC dominated world wide this year winning almost everyone single campaign every month. Maybe every one of them I think?
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

DC dominated world wide this year winning almost everyone single campaign every month. Maybe every one of them I think?

Think you are an AD player who has never played in Cyro if you say this year. DC dominated world wide already in 2014 to present. The years have been all a luxury cruise for the one true faction. EP has been decimated to play RP in Bruma and AD has been in their base so long time that they do not even bother to try.
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

Think you are an AD player who has never played in Cyro if you say this year. DC dominated world wide already in 2014 to present. The years have been all a luxury cruise for the one true faction. EP has been decimated to play RP in Bruma and AD has been in their base so long time that they do not even bother to try.

Hell yea!
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can always tell who has been losing the most, by how they act when they win.
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have had to edit or remove several posts for rule violations, mostly Baiting. Ensure when engaging in a discussion that you keep said discussion civil, constructive, and within the rules. If you see a post that is baiting in nature do not engage it with further hostility and instead report it for the moderators to review.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    To be fair, even if this is a joke, there are players out there that think exactly like this xD.

This ^^
    The blizzard is my home,
  • ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread made me feel so old :(
    DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dc in one word are sweaty. In other words sad try hards :D gg tho, i'm glad blue have some success so they keep at it, we need them for our funny "enemy group blows up" moments hehe.

In all honesty we need all factions for pvp, keep up the good fight! :)
  • Ralamil
    Ralamil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally Zenimax restored balance to the game to prevent guilds running 37 players in one group leading to mass rage quits from these factionists.

I legitimately cannot tell if you're joking [snip] None of the changes prevent faction stacking; That's very specifically the problem with ZOS's "logic" (and I struggle to even call it that).

Perhaps if guilds could have had 37 people in one group to begin with, I might be able to agree with your comment. But 12-person groups vs 24 person groups just means that it takes 3 groups to achieve 36 people rather than 1.5. Same numbers at the same location, just a few logistical changes.

Believe me, we see DC faction stacking plenty of times, particularly since Stackarys jumped ship from EP and a bunch of folks followed them.

But I mean, yeah, great, congrats, you won with numbers making the game unplayable for your enemies. Big victory, totally.

Now don't you have some scrolls to cowardly drop into a river?

[Edited to remove Baiting because the only ZOS employees who do anything anymore are the moderators keeping folks silent with regards to the on-going Cyrodiil issues]
    Edited by Ralamil on January 9, 2021 9:49AM
    Karn Wild-Blood - PC NA AD Nord Warden
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only play DC for my 50 transmutes per character but I must admit DC haven't won in a long long time, its usually AD or sometimes EP.

Very pleased with how it all went last month considering everything against us! Here here!!
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very pleased with how it all went last month considering everything against us! Here here!!

It's very impressive. I wish some Covenant hero would turn these war stories into lyrics and tell tales of out numbered fight.
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vicious Death has been around long enough for Ep to know that when pushing through doors at 4am, with 30 people vs 6-8, that it is not 'no lifer' Dc at fault for Ep mass wiping in the process. Have health. Put up a shield.

Those 4am Dc, me being one of them, happen to live in countries where it is not late. They not online just to frustrate the Ep faction. It may be questionable why the Ep zerg has been asked to get online at 4am though? Interestingly, Ad still had the most pop at that time.

12 man really does suit Dc but it's a temporary advantage. We had a lot of small man people who could fight and were geared to do so. Those 24 man Pact groups of whom 18 only ever pressed purge or regen are adjusting really fast, and the top small man guilds are def Ep. At the end of the day, those ex huge group people are being forced to adapt and develop skills that will only make their factions stronger, whatever color they are. I think too that group members have more value to the team, which increases commitment to a guild and synergy in fights. Players having actual skills, other than pony speed, is great for Pvp.

Next round is likely to go Ep's way as Ad and Dc disappear underground, if last Mayhem is anything to go by. Unless the Ep masses are developing a taste for hand to hand combat?

PS Don't give him a hard time for the 'river' incident - all 4 thousand of you shot him down 8m short.
    Edited by merevie on January 19, 2021 9:45AM