The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blood Moon Traders December Yard Sale!

mythlover20
mythlover20
✭✭✭
Good evening, everyone! Blood Moon Traders' monthly Yard Sale is on again, tomorrow the 20th at 4pm EST. We have another wonderful selection of goodies on offer crafted and donated by our amazing guildies. Our sale is open to everyone on the NA server, so if you're looking for furniture pieces to go with all the lights dropping from your New Life reward boxes, this is a perfect opportunity!

If you wish to come there are a couple of ways to do so: first, I and others from the guild will be touring the game world advertising the sale in zone chat. Just send me or them a whisper, and we'll group up with you and port you directly to the sale where our wonderful sales assistants will be able to help you find what you need! Second is, of course, to simply join Blood Moon Traders as we will also be announcing the sale in our guild chat, and you can port directly to the sale via the guild roster without needing to group up with anyone. Third, you can send me a mail in-game - username @mythlover20 - and when the sale starts I'll send you a whisper and a group invite and we can travel to the sale from there.

Here's a look at what we have on offer this month:

A stylish bath complete with indoor plumbing, in which thee can wash off the blood of thine enemies.
35da6w8yrmzx.png
kdcgwd42f0qr.png

A lovely fungal study where you can plot the downfall of your fellow Telvanni.
3elno1luwzfh.png

A beautiful wedding chapel where you can serenade your beloved after the ceremony.
42272wgtcyzs.png

A lovely barbeque area with a beautiful garden where you can hang out with your friends.
tmydo0wbcfbg.png

The perfect feline boudoir for every sultry feline's needs.
kcmlxexil34n.png

A relaxing dining room fit for a dwarf.
n007y6rvaeue.png

An art gallery where you can let out your inner pretentious art critic.
i5pwqn2gq377.png

A small summer orchard because it's summer here where I live and we don't do cold. Ever.
7mtm0i9mla4o.png

A small ayleid ruin nestled in Craglorn, for all your secret mage-y rituals.
ei71s6ecsmnc.png

And The Grotto didn't sell last month, so it is still here, waiting for that special someone who has just the right place to put it.
xv0wecf9s3hl.png

Many thanks to Gudakrabbo, Orbyious, and zoya_lbc for being my models tonight. ^^

I hope to see you all there!

Til the morrow.
"In the darkness all is the same, all is equal. It is the light which casts the shadow, and turns to evil that which simply was." - Me.

mythlover20/The Plant Baron

Officer in Blood Moon Traders trade guild.

Blood Moon Traders is a laid back, werewolf-themed Trade Guild with a stable trader in Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert. We have weekly raffles and auctions, as well as a variety of events throughout the week, and a monthly Yard Sale. Join us and you'll have access to a fully-stocked Guild Hall, a Discord Server, and a website. In return all we ask for is active participation in our events or making 25k gold in sales each week. Search for Blood Moon Traders in the Guild Finder or message me in-game for an invite.