The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PC NA - 3 faction war working as intended? End faction lock

• Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    techyeshic wrote: »
    Proof that people move for the win rather than the fight: DC queues are ridiculous now.

Never had a queue outside of weekends. DC wins one. Start getting small queues that grow to moderate queues (10-30) weeknights near the end of a second campaign with the win. Now early in the campaign after the 2nd win, 90+ queue on a freaking weeknight. FTMFL

I don't think it matters where you go, this will ultimately be the ending; but whats AD look like right now? (kidding before my guild PvP leader kills me lol)

That's just people looking for good fights, at least that is what they all say.
  • Prax3des
    Prax3des
    ✭✭✭
    techyeshic wrote: »
    Proof that people move for the win rather than the fight: DC queues are ridiculous now.

Never had a queue outside of weekends. DC wins one. Start getting small queues that grow to moderate queues (10-30) weeknights near the end of a second campaign with the win. Now early in the campaign after the 2nd win, 90+ queue on a freaking weeknight. FTMFL

I don't think it matters where you go, this will ultimately be the ending; but whats AD look like right now? (kidding before my guild PvP leader kills me lol)

People can only "move for the fight" once a month now due to locks though, so that's not really proof of that choice. Rather, it's proof of why faction lock is irritating and has exacerbated imbalance even more, because there's no way to know how many rerolls, babies, or guilds playing from other campaigns (and, heck, factions) you're going to end up with in a given month. And it sure isn't something you can tell in five minutes, unless you avoid the entire first week of the campaign.
    PCNA ★ templar apologist, "mercenarial dog"
    JUST SAY NO to faction locks
    Praxedes Amell ~ DC templar
    Arimenta Weiße ~ EP templar
    Cares-About-Map~ EP templar, AR50
    Loraumaire ~ AD templar
  • Oakenaxe
    Oakenaxe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I personally love the faction lock, it makes the campaign more serious and makes faction choice actually matter on something in this game.
    Edited by Oakenaxe on February 8, 2021 12:16PM
    a.k.a. Leo
    non-native English speaker
    200-300 ping and low fps player