The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Veteran Hard Mode March of Sacrifices solo - Final Boss - MagDK

PaddyVu
PaddyVu
✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzDbeKfT5yQ

This is completely different level of gameplay. This dungeon is for vampire only ! And i have to replace all magicka enchant of my armor to health enchant and mundus stone to maximum health.
Gear is a bit different, i have to replace undaunted infiltrator to overwheming surge so i can sustain during hunt phase ! If i dont, i will die during final phase with 10 wolves (20%) and he will transform a lot !
Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on December 19, 2020 2:34PM
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Smart and well play.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Most impressive one yet!

Thanks for sharing.

Be safe and have fun :)
  • andy_s
    andy_s
    ✭✭✭✭
    All I see is addons playing for you, but gj :)
    World's First Cloudrest Hardmode + Speed Run + No Death w/ HODOR
    Tick-Tock Tormentor & All vHoF Achievements done w/ Chimaira
    World's First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (patch 1.5)
    World#2 vMoL All Achievements w/ Aquila Raiders
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's this like your third video posted on official forums for this class soloing vet hms?

You are trying to get the class nerfed or you are trying to get the content made harder or....?

Third option I cannot say or post will be removed, but seriously, there are platforms for this kind of showing off and the official forums ain't it.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coatmagic wrote: »
    What's this like your third video posted on official forums for this class soloing vet hms?

You are trying to get the class nerfed or you are trying to get the content made harder or....?

Third option I cannot say or post will be removed, but seriously, there are platforms for this kind of showing off and the official forums ain't it.

I have no idea why you are blaming the class, it is obviously ring of the pale order...
  • PaddyVu
    PaddyVu
    ✭✭✭✭
    ccfeeling wrote: »
    Smart and well play.

Thank you !
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    Most impressive one yet!

Thanks for sharing.

Be safe and have fun :)

Thank you sir !

andy_s wrote: »
    All I see is addons playing for you, but gj :)

I'm still a noob, need to learn more :D
  • PaddyVu
    PaddyVu
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, if u move it here, no one gonna see it, pls move back to discussion. The most difficult dungeon has been detected by ZOS and moved away from the discussion for inspection? @ZOS_ConnorG
    If u moved it here pls share my video ! Thanks
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome dance! Enjoyment to see how you kept your cool and use the possibilities available to you.
    (Lovely that a bit of vampire salsa is still quite useful, despite of the negative sensus that seems to be hyped)

A treat to watch, thanks :)