The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we have some transmute crystals bonus please

jekyto
jekyto
✭✭✭
Im playing in both servers, and having just one toon able to earn these crystals seems very slow, even with the increased amount we now get from pledges and random daily. I know completing stickerbook reduces the amount you need to reconstruct gear, but this is also alot of time consuming. I understand we need to play the game for profit, but not all of us have the time to play for hours every day. So my question is, since we pay, can we at least get something like 2-4 crystals for logging in every day?
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd prefer it not be a daily login reward - just make it available outside of bloody group content. They've made a system that is universally useful to a broad range of players and play styles, but basically prohibited folks who mostly do overland content (even if it is world bosses) from using the system. It's dumb.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before asking ZOS for a handout, @jekyto, consider all the options available to you in-game already (list below).

Remember, the Transmute System is not intended to be a substitute for you running content to get gear. That applies to every player regardless of the time available to play.

All Pledges (Hard Mode)
    5 Crystals / Blue Geode

Pledges (Non-Hard Mode/Maj al-Ragath)
    1 Crystal / White Geode

Pledges (Non-Hard Mode/Gilrion)
    3 Crystals / Green Geode

Random Normal/Veteran Dungeon
    10 Crystals / Purple Geode

Random Normal/Veteran (after 1st)
    1 Crystal / White Geode

Normal Trial Coffer
    5 Crystals

Weekly Trial Reward Mail

Vateshran Hollows (Veteran)
    5 Crystals

Blackrose Prison (Veteran)
    5 Crystals

Maelstrom Arena (Veteran)
    4 Crystals

Rewards for the Worthy (First per day)
    4-25 Crystals

Alliance War Campaign End Rewards
    50 Crystals

source: eso-u & UESP
  • jekyto
    jekyto
    ✭✭✭
    Before asking ZOS for a handout, @jekyto, consider all the options available to you in-game already (list below).

Remember, the Transmute System is not intended to be a substitute for you running content to get gear. That applies to every player regardless of the time available to play.

All Pledges (Hard Mode)
    5 Crystals / Blue Geode

Pledges (Non-Hard Mode/Maj al-Ragath)
    1 Crystal / White Geode

Pledges (Non-Hard Mode/Gilrion)
    3 Crystals / Green Geode

Random Normal/Veteran Dungeon

Random Normal/Veteran (after 1st)
    1 Crystal / White Geode

Normal Trial Coffer
    5 Crystals

Weekly Trial Reward Mail

Vateshran Hollows (Veteran)
    5 Crystals

Blackrose Prison (Veteran)
    5 Crystals

Maelstrom Arena (Veteran)
    4 Crystals

Rewards for the Worthy (First per day)
    4-25 Crystals

Alliance War Campaign End Rewards
    50 Crystals

source: eso-u & UESP

Already did. And my post is about the time consumption of doing these. Read before posting your bookmarked pages throughout the internet, thanks
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jekyto wrote: »
    Already did. And my post is about the time consumption of doing these. Read before posting your bookmarked pages throughout the internet, thanks

*** shrugs ***

Players know MMOs are a time sink by nature ... before they even decide to purchase an MMO title and click "play".
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that, daily, we can get enough crystals as it is.

You shouldn't be transmuting an entire set every day anyway.

I only run Vet HM "I" Dungeons (Fungal Grotto I, Spindleclutch I, etc.) and normal random Dungeon Dailies each day. That's usually less than 20 minutes for each Dungeon, so up to an hour a day. That gives me anywhere from 10 to 20 Transmute Crystals a day.

I also get to the first tier of rewards in the Campaign I set as home whenever it restarts, and that's an easy 50 in a month.

In the end, I get around 450 Transmute Crystals in a month that way, which is plenty.

Wouldn't hurt to have Transmute Crystals as an occasional daily log in though. Would certainly be better than some of the other things they give us.
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

If you don't have time to play thats a you problem not a game problem. And if you don't have time to play you don't exactly need thousands anyway

Start a few more characters. Run a daily random on each. The crystals soon mount up, keep the characters below level 45 and just do quick easy dungeons. When they get near 45 delete them and start again.

It isn't difficult even with limited time to get a lot of crystals
  • jekyto
    jekyto
    ✭✭✭
    Just have periods i can only login for daily rewards. When i have time, i have. And i want to have all of my sets i need...reconstructed. Thought it may be good after 4 days to enter and see 10-20 transmutes in wallet instead of 0. Anyway i see your point, and maybe isnt good for everyone, as many other things. Have fun