The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

We NEED A New PvP Zone 2021

• Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    Complely agree we need PVP content for sure.
    Maybe an easy thing to do is opening bigger scale BG like 8 or even 12 men team
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reworking Imperial City to become it's own campaign (7day duration at most) with unique rewards and its own leaderboard system would be cool.
  • Emmagoldman
    Emmagoldman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ic is now pretty active, you can usually log in at any time and find a fight.

For sure though, a pvp zone is soooooo overdue
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xzysts wrote: »
    Starshadw wrote: »
    Xzysts wrote: »
    Vevvev wrote: »
    So... Make a new small PVP zone that'll survive until all the rewards have been earned and then it'll die to?

Yea... I'd take that and the possibility of it dying in 1-2 years over having the same broken or boring PvP content. I'm not really sure where you were going with that.

I'd much rather they fix the broken content we already have. And I mean actual fixes, not changes they fully admit did nothing to help performance and yet which were implemented anyway, changes which are destroying PvP altogether.

Unfortunately they can’t fix cyro. They said there is nothing they can do about it. At least that is what I heard.

They must UNDO "all the fixes " made starting with the lighting patch . Problem fixed.
    Edited by Agalloch on January 13, 2021 9:08AM
  • Xzysts
    Xzysts
    ✭✭✭
    Ic is now pretty active, you can usually log in at any time and find a fight.

For sure though, a pvp zone is soooooo overdue
    Yea unfortunately though it is a zerg fest.
    -Goblinu_ESO on YouTube
    Community Discord: hK4dFwE7zZ
    All-class player w/over 5,000 hours across multiple platforms
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im still happy running around in cyrodiil, but i wish it would work better. Just like it did before. Years ago. Today cyro is like a slow motion version of what it was before.
  • McGordon
    McGordon
    ✭✭✭
    They said in German stream that no new content untill pvp performance is fixed. But I dont think we nees new pvp zone, cyrodill need a rework. Way how we capture keeps needs a rework so grops are forces to split into smaller ones to capture a keep etc. We need better rewards. Cyrodill in general need more pvp content for players to do.
    Please NO NEW ZONES. rework cyrodill.
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    McGordon wrote: »
    They said in German stream that no new content untill pvp performance is fixed. But I dont think we nees new pvp zone, cyrodill need a rework. Way how we capture keeps needs a rework so grops are forces to split into smaller ones to capture a keep etc. We need better rewards. Cyrodill in general need more pvp content for players to do.
    Please NO NEW ZONES. rework cyrodill.
    This really. Instead of new separate zone that most likely would rather scatter pvp players here better to start with some improvements in current pvp content.
    Edited by alterfenixeb17_ESO on February 15, 2021 1:05PM
  • hands0medevil
    hands0medevil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would rather see a fix for already existing ones