The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leader boards

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
How in gods name am I supposed to get on any leaderboard when it takes 30m plus to get in every single match. Nobody got the patience for that
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear ya, you gotta make a run early in the week, trying to get anything specific later on is just frustrating.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same boat. I primarily play BGs, but haven't placed consistently since shortly after Summerset.

The fact the board scales solely with your cumulative score rather than alongside some other indicator such as win/loss, KDR or score per minute means those with the shortest queue times will always get ahead.

The excellent MMR system only stands to artificially inflate your queue times.

I do rotate through a handful of my toons, but generally fall back on my favourite 1 or 2.. The difference in queue time is very noticeable.

Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leadership placement does not matter just get in the top 100 and you get the same crappy rewards no matter where you land, and I tend to get matches back to back, one ends and another starts then again on pc.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without grinding like crazy, it's not too difficult to get two characters on all three leaderboards in a given week. I believe with the update, that yields 60 transmute crystals at the end of the week.

Focus on playing ESO BGs as you're gaming for the week, playing about five out of seven evenings, two to four hours per session. You should be able to get one character to the top 50 on the leaderboard in the first three nights. Then move on to a second character for a couple more nights and you should be able to get enough games in to get them into the bottom of the leaderboards.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”