The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Nightblade passive Master assassin II

Tharenduil
hi there,

Nightblade has Master assassin passive : incrase your physical and spell penetration against enemy you are flanking by 2974.

I not undestand definition of " flanking " help me please :)
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you attack them from behind or on their sides then you will get the bonus penetration.
  • Tharenduil
    Thank!
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    Tharenduil wrote: »
    hi there,

Nightblade has Master assassin passive : incrase your physical and spell penetration against enemy you are flanking by 2974.

I not undestand definition of " flanking " help me please :)

~~~

This is a recent change and I have to say I like it because it does not require you to attack from Sneak (although it works perfectly fine from Sneak). In PvE overland or dungeons, I always stand to the back or side and it gives you a good damage boost by cutting through a significant amount of enemy armor -- also works in PvP naturally.

They also changed Silent Attack to Stun from Sneak or NOT! Just being to the back or side of an enemy will cause a stun.

:smiley:

My personal feeling is that the Devs are buffing some minor mechanics in the Nightblade skill lines to help Nightblades do Assassin-type moves and damage.

:smiley:
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"