Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No NA megaserver maintenance – March 3
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – March 3, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 12:00 UTC (7:00AM EST)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653550/

Thoughts on the Gates of Oblivion trailer

CyberOnEso
CyberOnEso
✭✭✭✭✭
The book is the Mysterium Xarxes
The reason I am so confident of this is, that aside from it looking exactly as 'it is supposed to'.
Is because Eveli is standing right ontop of it

unknown.png?width=1189&height=676

Every single rune of that image matches exactly with page one of that book in oblivion
OB-book-Mysterium_Xarxes_01.jpg

The translation of that page reads (Credit to the Imperial Library, and to the people that first translated the page: Kikaimegami, Proweler, Lorus, and Fallen Murk)
When I walk the earth again, the faithful among you shall recieve your reward. To be set above all other mortals, forever. As for the rest, the weak shall be winnowed, the timid shall be cast down, the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon.

The Array is not meant to be read with this text and is a seperate part:
Of bold Oblivion fire who finds you for Lord Dagon forever reborn in blood and fire from the waters of Oblivion.

The part I am unsure of, and would love your folks' input is the meaning of the four 'pillar' stones.
My theory of the stones is that it relates to page two of the Mysterium Xarxes (Again credit to the Imperial Library)
"Come slow and bring four keys."
"In my first arm, a storm. My second, the rush of plagued rain. The third, all the tinder of Anu. The fourth, the very eyes of Padhome."
"Master akin Master, mother is miasma to Destroyer."
"Mythic Dawn."

It is known, from Oblivion, that bringing these objects will open a portal to 'Paradise' (For the Mythic Dawn). Perhaps these pillars relate to these four objects?


Wild Speculation

It was pointed out by a friend of mine that recently ZOS added a particular guar in the newest Crown Crate series. The Ambergill Guar.
Yn32Z1X.png
The loretext says you can tell this Guar is from Gideon because of the amber glow. Very reminiscent of the CGI trailer?

The other point I would like to make is that after Craglorn released ZOS was developing and planning to release a second adventure zone, Murkmire, this is not the same as the Murkmire we know now. They got past the concept art and initial design phases of this zone, however, it was scrapped after the poor reception of the first adventure zone, Craglorn.
Here is the concept art for this zone
latest?cb=20151025041827

Here is the datamined zone plan, that we know ZOS makes for seemingly all added zones
latest?cb=20170216200440

We also know, due to ZOS interviews that the planned Zone Capital of Murkmire was Gideon., an Imperial City, which may match the city shown in the trailer.

Notice the fact that this zone was planned to have 'Instance Dungeons'. My speculation is that one of these dungeons was Ruins of Mazzatun however it was shelved after they scrapped the original Murkmire zone. My point with this being, the Amber Plasm we see in Ruins of Mazzatun is may have intended to come from near Gideon, where we know (as per the lore text) the amber glow comes from.

My thoughts being that after they scrapped Murkmire they introduced two planned Murkmire instanced dungeons in 'Shadows of the Hist'.
Maybe now they want to return to a place they originally planned on introducing 4-5 years ago?

I would love to hear your thoughts.

Also, remember that in the official announcement post ZOS said
Gates of Oblivion’s new worlds, challenges, systems, and adventures
So whilst I am speculating this may be where a part of the next adventure is set they have made it clear it is set across 'New Worlds' plural.

Lastly, the Argonian with Eveli I could not find, according to a friend they are wearing the Bright Throat Woad Body Tattoo, I could not find an Argonian which meets the description. However, ZOS does often like to add a stand in for the player in these trailers. Maybe there is a reason they chose to make the player hero an argonian.
Edited by CyberOnEso on December 13, 2020 1:06AM
@CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Eveli = more fun.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 4:58PM
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    CyberOnEso wrote: »
    The book is the Mysterium Xarxes
    The reason I am so confident of this is, that aside from it looking exactly as 'it is supposed to'.
    Is because Eveli is standing right ontop of it

    unknown.png?width=1189&height=676

    Every single rune of that image matches exactly with page one of that book in oblivion
    OB-book-Mysterium_Xarxes_01.jpg

    The translation of that page reads (Credit to the Imperial Library, and to the people that first translated the page: Kikaimegami, Proweler, Lorus, and Fallen Murk)
    When I walk the earth again, the faithful among you shall recieve your reward. To be set above all other mortals, forever. As for the rest, the weak shall be winnowed, the timid shall be cast down, the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon.

    The Array is not meant to be read with this text and is a seperate part:
    Of bold Oblivion fire who finds you for Lord Dagon forever reborn in blood and fire from the waters of Oblivion.

    The part I am unsure of, and would love your folks' input is the meaning of the four 'pillar' stones.
    My theory of the stones is that it relates to page two of the Mysterium Xarxes (Again credit to the Imperial Library)
    "Come slow and bring four keys."
    "In my first arm, a storm. My second, the rush of plagued rain. The third, all the tinder of Anu. The fourth, the very eyes of Padhome."
    "Master akin Master, mother is miasma to Destroyer."
    "Mythic Dawn."

    It is known, from Oblivion, that bringing these objects will open a portal to 'Paradise' (For the Mythic Dawn). Perhaps these pillars relate to these four objects?


    Wild Speculation

    It was pointed out by a friend of mine that recently ZOS added a particular guar in the newest Crown Crate series. The Ambergill Guar.
    Yn32Z1X.png
    The loretext says you can tell this Guar is from Gideon because of the amber glow. Very reminiscent of the CGI trailer?

    The other point I would like to make is that after Craglorn released ZOS was developing and planning to release a second adventure zone, Murkmire, this is not the same as the Murkmire we know now. They got past the concept art and initial design phases of this zone, however, it was scrapped after the poor reception of the first adventure zone, Craglorn.
    Here is the concept art for this zone
    latest?cb=20151025041827

    Here is the datamined zone plan, that we know ZOS makes for seemingly all added zones
    latest?cb=20170216200440

    We also know, due to ZOS interviews that the planned Zone Capital of Murkmire was Gideon., an Imperial City, which may match the city shown in the trailer.

    Notice the fact that this zone was planned to have 'Instance Dungeons'. My speculation is that one of these dungeons was Ruins of Mazzatun however it was shelved after they scrapped the original Murkmire zone. My point with this being, the Amber Plasm we see in Ruins of Mazzatun is may have intended to come from near Gideon, where we know (as per the lore text) the amber glow comes from.

    My thoughts being that after they scrapped Murkmire they introduced two planned Murkmire instanced dungeons in 'Shadows of the Hist'.
    Maybe now they want to return to a place they originally planned on introducing 4-5 years ago?

    I would love to hear your thoughts.

    Also, remember that in the official announcement post ZOS said
    Gates of Oblivion’s new worlds, challenges, systems, and adventures
    So whilst I am speculating this may be where a part of the next adventure is set they have made it clear it is set across 'New Worlds' plural.

    Lastly, the Argonian with Eveli I could not find, according to a friend they are wearing the Bright Throat Woad Body Tattoo, I could not find an Argonian which meets the description. However, ZOS does often like to add a stand in for the player in these trailers. Maybe there is a reason they chose to make the player hero an argonian.

    This teaser trailer prolog quest, how to Elsweyr. But may be we find a Mysterium Xarxes in Argonian zone.
    Relax!!!
    We to going to Skingard 100%.
    Edited by LaerothKeykalyn on December 13, 2020 9:42PM
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those four pillars are standing on particular sections of the unicursal hexagram with daedric letters IWLE which are probably a hint if we had any idea about daedric in a first place. It was part of the chant about Dagon reborn from fires and blood if i recall correctly but it's might be a different meaning put by zenimax now. Might be just a distorted "isle" which is a plane of oblivion or a Mankar's "paradise" related but might be a hint towards the Towers also, which lead to the Dagon's plane opening yet again, not sure we can speculate yet. They could be just randomly assembled there for a portal like looks.

    4 keys were known to be 4 books of commentaries before as i remember but they probably shifted it to another purpose now which we'll probably discover anyway. Or not.

    Edit: also it might be yet again "bring 4 items to open the portal" thing, like it was in Oblivion so it's an option also but can't think of anything starting on W I L E but a Welkynd stone right now.
    Edited by colossalvoids on December 14, 2020 1:54PM
  • AerunSun
    AerunSun
    ✭✭
    I don't care where or when we're going. I'm just glad Eveli is back :)
    Edited by AerunSun on December 22, 2020 8:06PM
    • Bosmer Girl since Morrowind 2002
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    as an Argonian Main

    Lm93KRM.gif

    In all seriousness I expect Skingrad BUUT if we get a Black Marsh focused chapter that picks up on elements introduced in Murkmire it would make me the happiest little lizard.

    I can see it happening. Just like Dragons were brought into a new area - we see a familiar face in a new setting

    Dagon the Daedric Prince of Change - in Black Marsh, the land of constant change and is a concept Argonians are all too familiar with.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CyberOnEso wrote: »
    .

    Also, remember that in the official announcement post ZOS said
    Gates of Oblivion’s new worlds, challenges, systems, and adventures
    So whilst I am speculating this may be where a part of the next adventure is set they have made it clear it is set across 'New Worlds' plural.
    From the same announcement that said we would get a full reveal on the 17th of january 2020 instead of 2021
    It could ve a councidence but i would think its a mistake for now
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Regarding the Argonian... I was always wondering what has happened to Eoki after Sun-in-Shadow dumped him? You can see some dot-sample on his shoulders, would be nice if its him.
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice catch with the page from the Mysterium Xarxes and the floor that the elf, or should I say Eveli (It's safe to say it's Eveli now, right... I mean, what other wood-elf could it be at this point?), is standing on when she finds herself in Dagon's plane.

    Speaking of Eveli... I think it is worth noting that at the end of the Wrothgar main quest she mentions that she'll be heading home to Valenwood. I'll get back to this, but first a quick thought.

    I think trying to sleuth the specific city purely from all geographical details in the teaser might be a bit difficult. Mainly because the trailers don't always reflect the areas of Tamriel they are representing the same way they are reflected in any of the games. They take a few artistic liberties and try to stick to the general look and feel of the area, but not with 100% accuracy.

    Just think about the Skyrim tease at the end of the final Elsweyr trailer. From the few seconds we got, people were finding evidence for Whiterun, the Pale, Solitude, and other locations across Skyrim. Now, looking back, we may be able to point out a few bits that look like what we got, but it's not 100% accurate to the Western Skyrim we see in TES V or ESO... but bears hints of semblance that make it obvious with hindsight.

    What is worth noting from the trailer, is the general feel of the area. A river cuts through forested hills, and a city sits in the distance (atop a hill?). The characters are spending the night in some ruins. If you increase the brightness and decrease the contrast of the screenshots, the ruins appear to be of grey stone, in a style similar to Imperial architecture. None of this really on its own can identify the city as Skingrad, Leyawiin, or Gideon. But, if the city is indeed on a hill, then I'd say it's safe to rule out Leyawiin, which sits at sea level, straddling the Niben.

    A quick aside regarding the Niben... we know in lore that the Niben is a huge trading river, being the only source of merchant ships bringing goods to the Imperial City. We don't see much of the river in the trailer, but to me it doesn't appear to be the width that I'd expect of the Niben.

    If it were one of the Cyrodiilic rivers, I'd be much more confident in guessing it was meant to represent the Strid, the river that runs between Cyrodiil and... Valenwood. The same Valenwood which is the home of the Bosmer and where Eveli went following Wrothgar.

    Not saying it's for sure Skingrad... but considering the dialogue hint at the end of Markarth and that in the trailer we see Eveli, who we know went home to Valenwood, along a river heading towards a city which is likely Imperial architecturally... I'd say there's a decent chance that it's Skingrad.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Think one of the Q1 dungeons is going to be the one we saw in the trailer, so an argonian themed one is highly on the cards.

    Chapter zone I am so hoping it is Dagons realm!!! I would be so freaking Stoke to explore that as a chapter (not small Q4 zone please)

    Q2 dungeons- daedric themed/imperial/cultist

    Q4- Cryo zone that’s has Skingrad as main center
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    ealdwin wrote: »
    Nice catch with the page from the Mysterium Xarxes and the floor that the elf, or should I say Eveli (It's safe to say it's Eveli now, right... I mean, what other wood-elf could it be at this point?), is standing on when she finds herself in Dagon's plane.

    Speaking of Eveli... I think it is worth noting that at the end of the Wrothgar main quest she mentions that she'll be heading home to Valenwood. I'll get back to this, but first a quick thought.

    I think trying to sleuth the specific city purely from all geographical details in the teaser might be a bit difficult. Mainly because the trailers don't always reflect the areas of Tamriel they are representing the same way they are reflected in any of the games. They take a few artistic liberties and try to stick to the general look and feel of the area, but not with 100% accuracy.

    Just think about the Skyrim tease at the end of the final Elsweyr trailer. From the few seconds we got, people were finding evidence for Whiterun, the Pale, Solitude, and other locations across Skyrim. Now, looking back, we may be able to point out a few bits that look like what we got, but it's not 100% accurate to the Western Skyrim we see in TES V or ESO... but bears hints of semblance that make it obvious with hindsight.

    What is worth noting from the trailer, is the general feel of the area. A river cuts through forested hills, and a city sits in the distance (atop a hill?). The characters are spending the night in some ruins. If you increase the brightness and decrease the contrast of the screenshots, the ruins appear to be of grey stone, in a style similar to Imperial architecture. None of this really on its own can identify the city as Skingrad, Leyawiin, or Gideon. But, if the city is indeed on a hill, then I'd say it's safe to rule out Leyawiin, which sits at sea level, straddling the Niben.

    A quick aside regarding the Niben... we know in lore that the Niben is a huge trading river, being the only source of merchant ships bringing goods to the Imperial City. We don't see much of the river in the trailer, but to me it doesn't appear to be the width that I'd expect of the Niben.

    If it were one of the Cyrodiilic rivers, I'd be much more confident in guessing it was meant to represent the Strid, the river that runs between Cyrodiil and... Valenwood. The same Valenwood which is the home of the Bosmer and where Eveli went following Wrothgar.

    Not saying it's for sure Skingrad... but considering the dialogue hint at the end of Markarth and that in the trailer we see Eveli, who we know went home to Valenwood, along a river heading towards a city which is likely Imperial architecturally... I'd say there's a decent chance that it's Skingrad.

    I 100% agree I thought of the same reasons on why it will most likely be skingrad. Also the area they are camping at reminded me more of bosmer as valenwood rather than blackmarsh. And I don’t think it will be in valenwood or blackmarsh since it looks as if Eveli is on the border heading towards the city. I’m sure the prologue quest will take place in valenwood grabbing the Mysterium Xarxes and then the chapter will be skingrad
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »
    Think one of the Q1 dungeons is going to be the one we saw in the trailer, so an argonian themed one is highly on the cards.

    Chapter zone I am so hoping it is Dagons realm!!! I would be so freaking Stoke to explore that as a chapter (not small Q4 zone please)

    Q2 dungeons- daedric themed/imperial/cultist

    Q4- Cryo zone that’s has Skingrad as main center

    I think an Argonian prologue rather than a Dungeon DLC because based on previous track record the cinematics have never revealed where the dungeons take place - they involve the zone and prologue
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember how the Argonians were really easily able to deal with the Oblivion crisis? Should this be Leyawiin and Gideon then perhaps we actually get to know why that is. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch if the Hist simply remembered that other time Dagon was acting up.

    As for the analysis of the video, I really do not think the city shown is actually Leyawiin. The terrain matches the one around Skingrad more closely.

    Perhaps we actually get to see both Skingrad and Leyawiin. One in the chapter, one in the Q4 DLC. Just because we haven't been teased about the Q4 DLC location in the first teaser of the year before doesn't mean this couldn't be the first time it happens.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    Remember how the Argonians were really easily able to deal with the Oblivion crisis? Should this be Leyawiin and Gideon then perhaps we actually get to know why that is. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch if the Hist simply remembered that other time Dagon was acting up.

    As for the analysis of the video, I really do not think the city shown is actually Leyawiin. The terrain matches the one around Skingrad more closely.

    Perhaps we actually get to see both Skingrad and Leyawiin. One in the chapter, one in the Q4 DLC. Just because we haven't been teased about the Q4 DLC location in the first teaser of the year before doesn't mean this couldn't be the first time it happens.

    I honestly cant be sure what the chapter will be, i see the river and argonian architectures i it seems they are on the blackmarsh border so it looks like it’s going to be leyawin imo maybe skingrad later in the year like you say. But if I remember correctly there was no river leading to skingrad so that’s another big hint it’s leyawin. But hey if it skingrad maybe we’ll get some pelinal whitestrake lore since that’s where the knights of the nine priory was in oblivion(yes I know oblivion was after eso and so were the knights of the nine) but it would at least be awesome to have a costume or style page for him!
    Edited by Cameron991 on January 15, 2021 4:18AM
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cameron991 wrote: »
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    Remember how the Argonians were really easily able to deal with the Oblivion crisis? Should this be Leyawiin and Gideon then perhaps we actually get to know why that is. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch if the Hist simply remembered that other time Dagon was acting up.

    As for the analysis of the video, I really do not think the city shown is actually Leyawiin. The terrain matches the one around Skingrad more closely.

    Perhaps we actually get to see both Skingrad and Leyawiin. One in the chapter, one in the Q4 DLC. Just because we haven't been teased about the Q4 DLC location in the first teaser of the year before doesn't mean this couldn't be the first time it happens.

    I honestly cant be sure what the chapter will be, i see the river and argonian architectures i it seems they are on the blackmarsh border so it looks like it’s going to be leyawin imo maybe skingrad later in the year like you say. But if I remember correctly there was no river leading to skingrad so that’s another big hint it’s leyawin. But hey if it skingrad maybe we’ll get some pelinal whitestrake lore since that’s where the knights of the nine priory was in oblivion(yes I know oblivion was after eso and so were the knights of the nine) but it would at least be awesome to have a costume or style page for him!

    Oh but there is a river leading to Skingrad! The Strid River that separates Cyrodiil and Valenwood. Going upstream looks very much like the trailer. Also last time we saw Eveli she said she would return to Valenwood and coming from Wrothgar her path would lead her straight through the general area of Skingrad.
    Then there is the thing about her visions of Blackmarsh being visions. She isn't actually there. She is near that city we saw at the start. So perhaps the prologue is indeed in Shadowfen and we are going to Skingrad.

    Edit: fixed some spelling
    Edited by Ratzkifal on January 18, 2021 1:59AM
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    Cameron991 wrote: »
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    Remember how the Argonians were really easily able to deal with the Oblivion crisis? Should this be Leyawiin and Gideon then perhaps we actually get to know why that is. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch if the Hist simply remembered that other time Dagon was acting up.

    As for the analysis of the video, I really do not think the city shown is actually Leyawiin. The terrain matches the one around Skingrad more closely.

    Perhaps we actually get to see both Skingrad and Leyawiin. One in the chapter, one in the Q4 DLC. Just because we haven't been teased about the Q4 DLC location in the first teaser of the year before doesn't mean this couldn't be the first time it happens.

    I honestly cant be sure what the chapter will be, i see the river and argonian architectures i it seems they are on the blackmarsh border so it looks like it’s going to be leyawin imo maybe skingrad later in the year like you say. But if I remember correctly there was no river leading to skingrad so that’s another big hint it’s leyawin. But hey if it skingrad maybe we’ll get some pelinal whitestrake lore since that’s where the knights of the nine priory was in oblivion(yes I know oblivion was after eso and so were the knights of the nine) but it would at least be awesome to have a costume or style page for him!

    Oh but there is a river leading to Skingrad! The Strid River that separates Cyrodiil and Valenwood. Going upstream looks very much like the trailer. Also last time we saw Eveli she said she would return to Valenwood and coming from Wrothgar her path would lead her straight through the general area of Skingrad.
    Then there is the thing about her visions of Blackmarsh being visions. She isn't actually there. She is near that city we staw at the start. So perhaps the prologue is indeed in Shadowfen and we are going to Skingrad.

    Great points! I’m not really too picky where it takes place in cyrodil but all I ask is they put some pelinal whitestrake related stuff in it, the armor would be awesome!!
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here a video i found on youtube comparing both leyawin and skingrad in oblivion to the trailer
    https://youtu.be/SEVZ-Aoxeb4
    Edited by Dark_Lord_Kuro on January 19, 2021 12:03PM
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 4:55PM
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Argonians it is!!
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    In the new trailer that is out, who is or what race is the one being led to a sacrifice of...

    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/home
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eporem wrote: »
    In the new trailer that is out, who is or what race is the one being led to a sacrifice of...

    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/home

    That character represents the player and she is Imperial. :)
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eporem wrote: »
    In the new trailer that is out, who is or what race is the one being led to a sacrifice of...

    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/home

    In the announce they said it was an Imperial that represented the player character.

    No wonder Lyranth was upset, seeing the player character get shackled to a post by someone else.
    PC EU
Sign In or Register to comment.