The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pvp

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
PC NA as of right now pvp is dead in blackreach,. I'm on DC and the whole map was taken over by DC alliance, yet with no other DC faction insight. Now it's just a bunch of EP coming over to flip the map with me getting zerged down. It's crap that I can't pvp unless I jump on specific toons tied to a specific faction on the main campaign, and even if I buy an alliance change token to swap to AD for the specific toon I want to play it "STILL" won't allow me in the main campaign, I have tried this numerous times while wasting my money on alliance change tokens! SERIOUSLY You guys need to start caring MORE about pvp. Because for those who strictly like to pvp this does absolutely nothing but make people not care to even play. IT Adds absolutely nothing to the game especially on how performance is including the numerous bugs. Idk how I pay for a game and a subscription and it doesn't give me access to every aspect of the game. Locked campaigns should no longer be a THING! I pay for the game so allow me and other's to join any and ALL campaigns unless there's a level restriction!
Edited by ZOS_Mika on December 11, 2020 1:45PM
  • iksde
    iksde
    ✭✭✭✭
    just give up
    let it die peacfully or not, just give yourself ease of this mess like me
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iksde wrote: »
    just give up
    let it die peacfully or not, just give yourself ease of this mess like me

It's sad but you're 100% right.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’m confused you complain about an alliance zerging the unlocked campaign, but then you want the main campaign to be unlocked also and end up being the same. How about NO!

If you wanna play the map and objectives you have a locked campaign if you don’t then go to unlocked. There are options for both play styles, stop trying to ruin pvp into an ap farming simulator.
  • Gardarik
    Gardarik
    ✭✭✭
    The issue with skewed PvP population will intensify as many stopped PvPing or left the game altogether following the 12 group limit and no healing outside the group change. IMHO, that change as well as previous considerations of introducing CDs just indicated that the dev team does not understand the PvP in their own game as well as the majority of the PvP players. Given that most of their income comes from non-PvP related activities, it is understandable.

The PvP has been going the wrong way in the game for quite a while already. Not likely it is going to change, especially now with dwindling PvP population. I would support the previous suggestion of just bouncing off. Maybe the decreasing numbers will make the devs think about the PvP more. Or not - in that case you lose nothing and avoid sunk cost fallacy.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    I’m confused you complain about an alliance zerging the unlocked campaign, but then you want the main campaign to be unlocked also and end up being the same. How about NO!

If you wanna play the map and objectives you have a locked campaign if you don’t then go to unlocked. There are options for both play styles, stop trying to ruin pvp into an ap farming simulator.

How about no! I would like to actually PLAY pvp and not a DEAD map. Who wants to go around sieging empty keeps? I would like to actually FIGHT people. And don't come on my post trying to insert whatever you believe my original post was about. I can care less about AP what I want is to FIGHT! And not ride around in a One sided DEAD campaign. I am a solo player sorry if you like to zerg down empty keeps and maps 24/7
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »
    Sanctum74 wrote: »

How about no! I would like to actually PLAY pvp and not a DEAD map. Who wants to go around sieging empty keeps? I would like to actually FIGHT people. And don't come on my post trying to insert whatever you believe my original post was about. I can care less about AP what I want is to FIGHT! And not ride around in a One sided DEAD campaign. I am a solo player sorry if you like to zerg down empty keeps and maps 24/7

The irony accusing me of inserting whatever in your post, but then you do the same assuming I’m a zergling. I’m also solo, but I like to play the objectives too. It’s just selfish to want to unlock the other campaign just because you want to fight when you already have options.

You can fight on any alliance in the unlocked campaign or go to bg’s if you just want to fight. If you want to play in the main campaign then you pick a side, sounds pretty fair instead of ruining the main campaign also.