The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307 Booted from server.

Avoranti
Avoranti
✭✭✭✭✭
PS4 NA
7:50 am EST
I was in my antiquarian home crafting poisons when sudden I was placed in a loading screen then was kicked from the server. Error 307 Booted from server.

I tried logging back in and got the same error. I closed the app completely and relaunched the game and got the same error. I closed the game app again. Checked my internet connection. Attempted to log in again, error 307 booted from server.

After waiting a bit I was able to get to character selection screen. Selected my character and was on the requesting character load screen for a while before the loading splash screen finally showed up. I loaded in to my home, and was immediately put back into a loading screen and once again booted from server, error 307.

What in the heck is going on? I’ve never had this issue before.