Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This update did something to PvP

Jeremy
Jeremy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I read through the patch notes and all I saw were mostly just fixing crashes. But unless I'm going crazy: this update made some changes to PvP. I am taking considerable more damage from other players than I was before this update and I haven't changed anything about my character. Something fishy is going on.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BUT! do you have lag? Is it crashing? do skills go off??? what about combat bug is that *** still there???? I need to know! lol help me help you ZOS
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BUT! do you have lag? Is it crashing? do skills go off??? what about combat bug is that *** still there???? I need to know! lol help me help you ZOS

I don't know, but I just had toxic barrage do 16k damage to me while in Mist Form and max resist.... is that normal?

Either this update bugged PvP or they made some secret changes to it. One or the other.
    Edited by Jeremy on December 7, 2020 8:37PM
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent report in when vamp changes came out on mist form. It does not mitigate 75% of damage in PvP. Sounds like they never fixed it maybe?
    Edited by DUTCH_REAPER on December 7, 2020 11:16PM
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent report in when vamp changes came out on mist form. It does not mitigate 75% of damage in PvP. Sounds like they never fixed it maybe?

It was largely fixed before this last update, at least all but that Knight Slayer attack (which I believe was intended). But now that bug seems to be back. Because there is no way toxic barrage should be doing 16k damage to me while in mist form. I'm also seeing 5~6k damage attacks being frequently spammed on me and that's way more damage that a defensive character in mist form should be taking. Something is definitely wrong.
    Edited by Jeremy on December 7, 2020 11:39PM
  • ivramirez
    ivramirez
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »
    I read through the patch notes and all I saw were mostly just fixing crashes. But unless I'm going crazy: this update made some changes to PvP. I am taking considerable more damage from other players than I was before this update and I haven't changed anything about my character. Something fishy is going on.

I can tell you why you are taking more dmg, it is call proc set, insane AoE dmg from 8 player using malacath