Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't even play long enough to move.

Daranigan
Daranigan
✭✭✭
This isn't just my issue. This is happening on two different ps4s on two different accounts. My wife and I can't even play the game anymore. As soon as our characters load the game blue screen crashes. We have tried everything. We deleted the game and all save data and reinstalled, we updated everything, we completely turned off and restarted our PS4s and nothing. We fire the game up. It takes us to the title screen. We hit x. It takes us to the character select screen. We select our characters and hit x. It does the character load request and goes to the load screen. Once the load screen ends we see our characters for maybe a second and then BLUESCREEN!!! we can't even move them before it crashes. What am I supposed to do here.

Running NA server.
Edited by Daranigan on December 6, 2020 6:21PM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are your characters located? Because... I get this in the ladder room of Imperial Sewer Base... I've had to just ignore one of my toons because of this now since Markarth...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Daranigan

If you've not done so yet, you can open a ticket with support here to get your characters moved to somewhere you do not crash at right away.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Daranigan

If you've not done so yet, you can open a ticket with support here to get your characters moved to somewhere you do not crash at right away.

@ZOS_BillE thanks for helping OP but let me be clear and speak on behalf of all three of my active guilds: we are getting kicked out of Cyrodiil every few minutes. We all have decent broadband speeds, etc., The state of the game is just HORRID. This morning I resigned from my favorite activity in PVP for the forseeable future because I can't stay IG long enough.

ESO has a Major issue in terms of game quality in PVP. We can deal with the ridiculous metas, like an entire faction of werewolves, etc., and ridiculous proctard builds, IF we can actually fight them. But we can't.

Please do something about this. And please don't ask for a ticket...I was disconnected 20 times in 2 hours yesterday.