The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Infinite load Screen when swap character

igormaxbr03
igormaxbr03
✭✭✭
This glitch is ben here since Harrowstorm & Update 25 never was adress by the Developers was kind fix on Greymoor & Update 26, now every 3 character i get a infinite load . is kind forbiden i do my daily craft with 16 char without i have to log in another game about 5 times every load because when log back on the game after close said that my account is alredy log in ,i and get my time even long ,
This will be ever fix or i need buy a xbox series x/s so them maybe this wont happen there ? this infinite load times make me want cancell my Eso plus it makes me sad as a consumer and several reports made here and no decision made until today
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Deleting your local save data can help with getting your character to load in.

To delete save data on the Xbox One
    1. From the Xbox Home Menu, navigate to My games & apps.
    2. Go to Games.
    3. Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller.
    4. Select Manage Game. Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user.
    5. Select Delete.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • igormaxbr03
    igormaxbr03
    ✭✭✭
    I clear my save data many times and work for about 4-5 Swaps char them again the glitch happen infinite load, i also send a support feedback hope this can be fix by febuary uptade , maybe this is UI issue ,console memory or someting developers should adress this and told us why this is happening
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    I have same problem every day some years.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you opened a ticket, you can post the number here so we can check to ensure it was received by support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post