The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Chat Audio prioritized spam notification.

reb101
reb101
✭✭
I just came back to game and noticed when I get in a group. My PS4 will start spamming that the chat audio is prioritized. It will only go away after some time while in dungeon it seems.
reb101
PS4 - Ebonheart Pack - NA
  • Paha_Vaatturi
    Paha_Vaatturi
    ✭✭✭
    For me, the problem is similar and maybe the samea.

Joining a single guild's (Legendat) voice chat(s) will start a never-ending loop on "Voice channel changed to all members 1". Typing /reloadui will quit the loop, but there is no way to actually enter the voice chat.

No one in our guild can.
  • reb101
    reb101
    ✭✭
    I had that too. Try doing /reloadui
    reb101
    PS4 - Ebonheart Pack - NA
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. It’s kind of funny watching this unfold. I had all the information on this and could have helped solve this ... but now I’m watching other guilds fall fell to the same issue our guild had since the last patch downdate (can’t will fully call it an update if it did the opposite). But ZoS escalated and chose to ignore my messages ever since and now they are about to experience a lot of backlash as area chat goes... and some big guilds are feeling the issue... I’m not even sorry, I wished for it because it was the only way our voice would get heard if more started getting it.