Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Tank/Healer team seeks 2 DDs for DLC triples

LioraValkyrie
LioraValkyrie
✭✭✭✭
My wife and I are casual tryhards (if you're one too, you know what I mean!) in our mid-30s who want to clear all the DLC dungeon triples and rack up some achievement points on our mains. I play sorc tank, she plays templar healer; we have Unchained twice. But we don't expect to 1-shot all the triples then disband; it should take some time, we'll meet up on regular days, get to know each other and have fun, then maybe go for some mini-achievements afterwards - kind of like a tiny prog guild. If you think this sort of thing is for you, see if you match what we're looking for and get in touch:

Mechanic awareness - 80k+ on the trial dummy would be nice, ability to not stand in red circles essential.
Non-toxic attitude - You don't have to be the life of the party, just don't be a jerk who puts the team down.
Commitment - Turn up when you say you're going to.
Patience - We're going to fail, just get up and go again.

Kind regards,
Valky & Lilith
Mistress of Apocrypha - Master PetSorc

Founder of The Lollygaggers
Creator of the 1-bar vMA build
World first solo vFH
Unchained Altmer Sorc Tank

Visit me on YouTube! Mistress of Apocrypha ESO