The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group Finder

O-Los_Zulis
O-Los_Zulis
✭✭✭
Can we get a feature when we 'que' it list how many are in the 'que' and how many of each role? That way when we use the group finder and we see there is a shortage of like tanks. We can make a community call out for more tanks and ect...
Tyger Blue Eyes

"My words mean nothing if you never listen."

-=15+ Toons=- cp1300+ Master Crafter+ 12+AD 1DC 1EP=-

• Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We already know that there's not enough tanks. This is why you wait in queue.
  • mobicera
    mobicera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kurat wrote: »
    We already know that there's not enough tanks. This is why you wait in queue.

Actually there are lots of tanks out there, they just don't bother with pugs...
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would just make more people queue in fake roles.
  • flavmad09
    flavmad09
    It's not gonna fix the issue. The guild where I'm at has 4 tanks, plus me, 5. Guess how many queue for randoms... 0. It's just not worth it. You either get dds who run ahead and don't let you control the fight from the beginning, or healers who are in fact dds.
    Edited by flavmad09 on December 9, 2020 3:16PM